In worship we declare Yeshua Hamashiach, the One who is sovereign in our hearts, lives and nations!
In continuous day and night worship we humbly bow before Jesus, our King of Kings, inviting the sovereign reign of His Kingdom on earth!
- The Lord declares, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10
- In response we declare, “Here he stands! The Commander! The mighty Lord of Angel Armies is on our side! The God of Jacob fights for us!” Psalm 46:11
- We declare as one, “In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” Isaiah 2:2-3
There are specific reasons to intensify our worship over Australia and the nations during the month of July:
- We seek God’s restored sovereignty in the land of Israel which is due to be released from 1st of July.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNttG06RtiE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utjvhmR1nI8
- We seek God’s provision of Langley Hall in Bendigo as a key regional House of Prayer in our South Pacific region. Final finance are due by the 31st July. https://www.ahopfan.com/
- We seek God’s intervention in the challenges our world is facing in July 2020. See this international perspective described by Rick Ridings from Succat Hallel in Jerusalem.
- We seek God’s intervention to overturn abortion legislation, including South Australia’s proposal on 22 July.
Continuous worship will start 1st of July and go through till the end of the month.
Contact email@example.com for the Zoom Room.
We encourage many forms of worship, including declarations, Scripture and prayers that the Holy Spirit inspires during these times.
We believe God will fight our battles for us, changing the spiritual atmosphere over the earth, as we still ourselves to exalt Him.
Thank you in advance,
Jamie Pryor, Melissa Haigh, Sue Tinworth and Ros Curry on behalf of Australia Watch and other prayer/worship ministries from Australia and around the globe.