- UPDATE: We recommend downloading a free ebook: Passover Book by David Demian & Ahser Intrater from WATCHMEN FOR THE NATIONS X REVIVE ISRAEL. More information at https://watchmen.org/NOW ALSO SEE: 2020 Literal Pentecost & Breakthrough by Ps Tim Sheets
- UPDATE: 50 Day Divine Reset from Passover to Pentecost by James Goll
How are you? How are things at your place?
Let’s pray for our families, governments, economies and medical personnel!
Let’s declare the power of the blood of Jesus over our households, neighbourhoods and nations!
“Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! And John bore witness: “… He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.” John 1:29-34
Redemption is available to every soul through the power of the precious blood of Christ, the lamb without blemish and without spot. (1 Peter 1:18-19)
“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31
What does this Passover mean to you?
Many have prophesied that this Passover (8-14 April 2020) is a particularly sacred time, a time when God’s people, all people and nations are shaking and face an opportunity to pass over into God’s purposes. Chuck Pierce says, “Take heart. We will make it through.” See Video: Chuck Pierce Passover Passover 2020 (6 min)
Do you remember when God saved His people from plague after plague and the death of their firstborn? At that time our Lord asked them to kill an unblemished lamb and put its blood on their door posts and lintel, and to roast and eat the lamb with unleavened bread and bitter herbs in a hasty ceremony that God ordained as an everlasting law and memorial: the Lord’s Passover.
Hear this in God’s own words: Exodus 12:13-14, 26-27 “Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt. So this day shall be to you a memorial; and you shall keep it as a feast to the Lord throughout your generations. You shall keep it as a feast by an everlasting ordinance…And it shall be, when your children say to you, ‘What do you mean by this service?’ that you shall say, ‘It is the Passover sacrifice of the Lord, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt when He struck the Egyptians and delivered our households.’ ” So the people bowed their heads and worshiped.” See Video: What is the Passover? (2.57 min)
Are you praying the blood of Jesus over your household?
Behold the Lamb
Jesus commemorated the Passover and fulfilled it, becoming the unblemished Lamb who was slain at the Passover for our sins. Jesus instituted the symbols of the Passover meal – bread, wine & Lamb – as a communion meal, asking us to do this in remembrance of Him.
As Paul writes: 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 “For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.” See Video: Jesus Christ: The Passover Lamb (10.54 min)
Worship the Lamb
We sense God’s call to lay our lives – everything- on the altar in surrender and worship.
Worship the Lamb with Steffany Gretzinger: Remember (4.47 min)
As John writes, Revelation 5:12-13 “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!” …“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!”
During this socially isolated Passover:
1. Behold the Lamb – spend the time to listen & ponder.
2. Take communion every day – remember the completed work of Jesus – and receive the power of His blood over you and your household.
3. Join an Online Passover Service. Take the time to explore online a Messianic Passover Service and unpack all the symbols that point to the Messiah.
- Watchmen for the Nations: See Online: 72 hours of Perfumed Worship and a Passover Service Tonight: 10pm AEST 7 April
- See Online: Chuck Pierce Passover 9780 9-12 April Register Free
- See Video: Christ in the Passover Service (38.10 mins)
Seeing the Significance of Passover 2020
We are understanding further layers to the significance of Passover 2020 – this “living Passover.” It is not just about refreshing our personal experience of God, or the reformation of the Church in the West. It is not just about Coronavirus. It is about our loving living God, the father of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob fulfilling His purpose – revealing Himself to Orthodox Jews – so God’s chosen people can recognise and welcome Him. So the end can come.
Having celebrated Seder Meal at Passover, we declare that the cup of redemption will be drained and the Spirit of Elijah will come. There will be those who accept the invitation to drink the Elijah cup – a cup of sacrifice, suffering, even martyrdom. They will be willing to pay the price of John the Baptist in order to carry the call to the Orthodox Jews. “Behold your Messiah, the Lamb of God.”
- Pray for our eyes of understanding to be opened – Jew and Gentile – to know our Lord, our Messiah
- Pray for the Spirit of Elijah to turn our hearts to each other so we can stand together and be One.
- Pray for this Elijah generation – these John the Baptists who will be willing to devote their lives to the proclamation of who Jesus is – bringing in a huge harvest among the Orthodox Jews and all peoples.
- Pray for the First Nations peoples in every nation- the Fathers in the land who have a key role to open the spiritual gates of their nations and call down Elijah fire onto the land and its peoples, especially onto Israel and the Orthodox Jews – turning cursing into blessing.
- Pray we each do our part in our Father’s redemptive plan. May this soon be fulfilled on the earth. “Your will be done. Your kingdom come!
We bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus – our Messiah Yeshua Hamashiach!
Sue Tinworth & Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Team.