Prayer Call has emerged since September 2017 as an open community praying online for Australia. People from all over Australia meet to pray as watchmen in our nation – across 4 time zones during day light saving!
God’s presence in these prayer calls is usually palpable – like a morning shower under a water fall. We spend time praising God and let the Holy Spirit leads us in how to pray. Usually we spend some time with everyone and some in small breakout groups. Meeting via ‘Zoom’ helps us connect as a community. It enables us to see each other, play worship music and share documents, use ‘chat’ to document Scriptures and send public and private messages to each other during the call.
Prayer Call Times:
Currently Prayer Call is from 6.30-8.30am (AEDT) Mondays – Saturdays. (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
To join Prayer Call:
Register at www.prayforthenations.com so we have your contact details. You will receive an email with phone numbers and links so you can join Prayer Call by phone or from your computer. Please save these links to a place where you can easily access them.
Tips on How to Use Zoom:
- In preparation for your first Prayer Call DOWNLOAD ZOOM. IT’S FREE.
- Enter the Prayer Call Zoom number, or click on the link, we send you.
- Click on ‘Open Zoom Meeting’ and then on ‘Join audio-conference by computer.’
- Arrive early to practise using Zoom and to meet each other!
- During the Zoom Call:
- Click the Mute Button to keep your microphone muted to reduce background noise – except when you are invited to speak!
- Click the Chat Button to send questions, share Scriptures or comments to a specific person or everyone.
- Avoid the Share Screen Button which is just for demonstration purposes. It enables everyone to see what is on your computer screen.