Jesus is calling you to partner with Him – so you pray, partner and serve specifically as He leads you. Jesus is calling His people to pray and arise as a harvest worker – in a window of time before His return. The harvest is ready and the time is short. May God enable us each to fulfill our part so “this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:14)
Jesus is calling you to recognise the 2 or 3 you are to partner in prayer with: 2 or 3 friends, 2 or 3 local churches, 2 or 3 other areas, 2 or 3 nations. When partners stand in agreement with God – heaven touches earth. “Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” (Matthew 18:18-20)
1. Partner in prayer with your friends and neighbours for the unreached people in your family and local community. You could be a Local House of Prayer.
2. Partner in prayer and evangelism as local churches – to the reachable people in your area. There is deep power and authority when local churches partner to see Jesus’ kingdom come in their shared territory. Together seek God’s specific strategy in how local churches can collaborate to pray and reach people in your region. See more on What You Can Do Regionally.
- Pastors and other leaders from this municipality/city can meet to pray and discern key prayer points and strategies.
- They can recommend a regional prayer calendar – so people pray through the same prayer points. e.g. PrayforMelbourne 31 Day Prayer Plan.
- They can invite churches to co-host regional days of prayer and outreach.
- Together 31 churches/ groups, each praying for one 24 hour day each month, can cover a region in 24/7 prayer. Register your church or groups at PrayforAustralia.
Who are the reachable people in Australia?
See a summary and full report via The McCrindle Blog: Faith & Belief in Australia
Partner in prayer and financially support with Australian evangelists and evangelism. www.AustraliaforJesus.org.au
Nations are strengthened when other nations come to stand alongside them.
Nations fulfill their shared destiny when they stand together in a global region. Australia stands with New Zealand and the South Pacific Nations as The Great Southland of the Holy Spirit.
3. Partner in prayer for the unreached people groups in our world. When nations stand together in prayer & mission we truly exercise the authority of Jesus – as His House of Prayer for All Nations. When we pray specifically, we can see specific answers to our prayers. And, when we concentrate our prayers and giving toward the unreached peoples and nations we fulfill Jesus’ command and see remarkable results. Time is short.
POWERPOINT: A NATIONAL UPDATE ON PRAYER FOR EVANGELISM
Who are the unreached people groups “at the end of the earth”?
This is a list of 1,523 Ethnolinguistic Unengaged* Unreached People Groups in different countries around the world so you can partner in prayer with evangelists – to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus.
See the geographic areas of greatest need and pray for workers to go to those places -the frontline missionaries – the persecuted Christians across the earth. https://www.opendoors.org.au/persecuted-christians/world-watch-list/
See the groups needing scripture translation, church planting, or evangelism – the people who are being neglected, the languages that are not funded, and the geographic areas which have no workers. Stand with the people and organizations who are attempting to play a significant role in these areas – often at the price of their lives – and pray for them specifically by name.
Much of our mission effort still flows to regions that now have high percentages of Christians. Talk to your church about praying for and supporting workers to an unreached people group.
God’s Chosen People
Our covenant keeping God chose Israel as His special people and we are in the fullness of time when the gospel goes back from the Gentiles to Israel – when their eyes are open to receive their Messiah. Pray with us for Israel to receive Jeshua Hamashiach as Lord! Partner with Messianic congregations. (Romans 11:25-36)
There are unreached frontiers waiting for you:
The Moravians impacted the world with their radical discipleship. It began in repentance and became a 24/7 prayer & worship & mission movement. From 1727 they prayed for over 100 years and sent out 3,000 Protestant missionaries – many of whom gave their lives. They said, “May the Lamb Receive the Reward of His Suffering.”
See our recent trip to Herrnhut where the Moravians began 120 years of prayer & Mission.
See more of the Moravian story in these inspirational videos:
- Count Zinzendorf & Moravian Tribute by Marcus Bell-Winston
- The Reward of His Suffering by Matt Papa. This video illustrates the unreached people groups waiting for radical disciples in this generation.