A tectonic shift has been happening in Body of Christ
over the past 12-18 months.
Have you noticed?
Over the past 12-18 months we have seen many movements that have helped focus
the broader church onto the Great Commission.
We believe this has been preparation for what God
is about to do in 2020.
Examples of these initiatives include:
- Awakening 2018: 30,000 joined a Gospel event with 10,000 sent to the streets of Melbourne on several days in November 2019. They have returned to their local regions inspired!
- Franklin Graham Tour 2019: Just before his death, Billy Graham, made a final request that Franklin Graham do a Gospel tour through Australia and the 2019 Crusade mobilised and equipped many evangelists and brought many to salvation.
- Australia For Jesus 2018-19: From inception just over 2 years ago, Australia For Jesus has seen rapid momentum across the country. After starting local street evangelism campaign with The Way of Life, they now run over local street 300 campaigns and seen over 900 accept Jesus.
- Jesus Love Australia 2019: With an 11th hour call to financial support through our Partners in Prayer and Evangelism, Jesus Loves Australia was able run a Sydney stadium event that brought breakthrough and built a foundation for unity in Sydney.
- Uprising of NextGen Evangelists: Many young evangelists have been stepping out to be involved mission groups in Australia like Youth For Christ, RICE & Youth Alive.
We are constantly getting reports from all over the country of how people are becoming very receptive to the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout 2019.
The hearts of men have been prepared for the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ.
How can we see more people get saved?
Go Make Disciples: Will you join us?
Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
We believe the last 12-18 months’ focus on evangelism is preparing the Body of Christ to step up for sharing the Gospel and making disciples throughout 2020.
With a convergence of various Christian mission groups and churches, we believe this unity will encourage the body of Christ step up to share the saving Gospel of Jesus throughout Australia and the nations.
The Harvest Is White: Can you see it?
After the 2019 40 Day Prayer Relay, we felt to lay down an annual call to 40 Days of Prayer and focus on calling the Body of Christ to ongoing pray for a momentum towards The Harvest in 2020.
While we encourage you to continue to spend your time in prayer during Lent, our primary focus will be on helping the call to equip and resource the Body of Christ as a broader
Matthew 9:37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
Here are our 3 focus areas:
- SEE The Harvest Is Plentiful: Can you see the Harvest is white? If you look through your spiritual eyes, you see a great need & hunger in our society for Jesus.
- PRAY For Harvest Workers: Will you pray for harvest workers? Join us as we pray for harvest and workers to go into the harvest.
- SEND Works Into The Harvest: How can we resource & send workers? We seeing our role move prayer & resourcing workers for the Harvest.
The Harvest Hub Project
Partners In Prayer & Evangelism (PIPES) have been going a through process of focusing the objectives of ministry to support harvest through prayer & evangelistic equipping resources.
Our plan is to develop a Harvest Hub that will provide resources for prayer warriors, soul winners & disciple makers who’s desire see great soul harvest in our country.
We have a current running crowdfunding campaign through Australian Christian Media to develop this.
How Can You Get Involved?
Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
There many ways you can get involved in The Harvest.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Pray for your friends & loves to encounter Jesus
- Start a local prayer meeting for harvest & harvesters
- Access resource & training webinars for the harvest
- Get your church involved in local harvest initiatives
- Become a local Harvest advocate in your local region
- Start a discipleship program for new believes like Alpha, Christianity Explained
- Make a goal to present the Gospel with tools the 3 Circles, Yes He Is or The Way of Life
Will You Support The Harvest In Australia?
We believe that we are entering a season of great harvest for Australia & the nations. Going into 2020, we are calling you to pray & support harvesters so we all see people coming to Jesus and becoming His disciples.
Partners in Prayer & Evangelism is developing a Harvest Hub to help to:
- Raise prayer for the harvesters and the harvest
- Raise support for evangelists who equip & catalyse harvesters into the harvest
- Release equipping soul winning tools, and information on training course & campaigns
- Release updates of people being saved & healed by Jesus
- And much more…
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT THE 2020 HARVEST PROJECT