Please invite your friends to join you to partner in prayer & evangelism.
“Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
Please pray for God’s protection, provision and leading for our team as we call people to pray.
You can donate to:
1. Help us to raise and equip followers of Jesus.
2. Support National Forgiveness Week (NFW).
Please identify donations to NFW.
There are 4 ways you can partner with us financially:
1. Donate online with a credit card: GiveNow.
You will receive a 100% tax deductibility receipt via Australian Christian Media.
If your donation is to NFW, please also email your details and donation amount to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Donate by bank transfer through Australian Christian Media and receive 100% tax deductibility. Their bank account is: Christian Cultural Arts Trust BSB 083166 Account No. 529939202. Please write “For PIPES”. If your donation is to NFW, please also email your details and donation amount to email@example.com
3. Donate by direct deposit to Partners in Prayer & Evangelism
BSB 013403 Account No. 222372221. Donations via Direct Deposit to PIPES are not tax deductible. Please specify PIPES or NFW. If your donation is to NFW, please also email your details and donation amount to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Donate via Paypal. In the section called: Add special instructions to recipient please write ‘ Donation to PIPES.’ Donations via Paypal are not tax deductible. If your donation is to NFW, please also email your details and donation amount to email@example.com
Thank you for partnering with us in prayer & evangelism.
Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Ltd objects include the following:
- Enabling Christians to connect and collaborate in prayer and evangelism.
- Partnering with churches, ministries and initiatives to strengthen prayer and evangelism.
- Involving people in prayer communities to overflow blessing – wellbeing, wholeness, meaning and connection in life – to their neighbours, regions and nations.
- Supporting Indigenous people groups and leaders to advance the wellbeing, identity and connection of first peoples – recognising their contribution is essential to the mainstream culture.
- Producing, marketing and distributing – via television, radio, print and digital media – Christian prayer & evangelism resources, including stories of how Jesus has positively transformed people’s lives.
- Releasing creative, spiritual expressions through writing, speaking, photography, film, music, dance, art and design.
May God’s blessing fill and overflow you,
Sue Tinworth & team