This calendar lists prayer gatherings in time sequence under these categories:
- Pray for the Nations
- Pray for Australia
- Pray in Victoria
- Pray in Melbourne
- Key Prayer Contacts, Networks & Houses of Prayer in Other States & Territories.
Pray for the Nations
United Prayer Events:
N A T I O N S B L E S S I S R A E L 29 April 2018
29 April 2018 is a call for unity
On Sunday 29 April we will be joining in love and unity to release an offering of worship – and to bless Israel. Releasing an offering of worship:
- Nations Bless Israel will be a service of worship, giving opportunity for many churches, organisations and members of the body of Christ to come together to praise and worship – because He is worthy of it all.
Blessing Israel we are: o Responding to the Gen 12:3 call and promise.
- Recognising the special covenant God made with Abraham Isaac and Jacob
- Expressing gratitude for what we as Christians have received from the Jewish Apostles and messengers who brought the good news to the Gentiles. They came bearing witness, paid a price for our freedom, many were martyred. o Salvation has come from Jerusalem and Judea out to the ends of earth. We are sending worship and blessing from the ends of the earth back to Israel.
- We, who’ve been grafted in, are coming into agreement for the fullness of God’s plans for the Jewish root, the descendants of the 12 tribes, to come to pass. o Taking spiritual authority for how our nations align themselves to Israel. o Standing as kings and priests for our nations.
- Putting all things in God’s hands as He works out His end-‐time purpose, and His plans for nations. Cancelling curses, releasing blessing. We will stand in the gap and repent for curses that Christians have put on Jewish people and decendants of the 12 Tribes over many centuries; curses in words, actions and attitudes. We will speak blessing naming each of the 12 Tribes. We pray that as we repent and release blessing o God will break generational curses off the bloodlines of descendants of the 12 Tribes.
- The Holy Spirit will stir and move upon those who are carrying inheritance of the tribes, that all of the fullness of God’s plan and purpose would come to pass. There people throughout the world have a lineage and link with the tribes of Israel and Judah. Although many may not know much about their inheritance, as we pray and bless – God will set free, stir and restore. Releasing blessing from our nation and for our nation. In standing in our nation releasing blessing – we are also standing for our nation to receive God’s blessing. Our unity commands a blessing.
Together in Christ ‐ Every Blessing!
Jane Troughton Coordinator Nations Bless Israel Video of what took place 2107 : firstname.lastname@example.org nationsblessisrael.website https://vimeo.com/.212511851
Hilary Moroney is coordinating Australia’s response. Contact Hilary via email@example.com
- Pray & Fast for America 30 April 2018 Day of Repentance – 4 May 2018 National Day of Prayer
- Standing with Israel 14 May 2018
In 70 A.D. the Roman Empire conquered Jerusalem, tore down the 2nd temple (Herod’s Temple) and the Jewish people were exiled to the Nations. Yahweh promised through the Prophets that one day a Jewish Remnant would return to their homeland.
Nearly 1,900 years had passed since their exile, and it seemed absolutely impossible, but in May of 1948 Israel declared itself a sovereign nation. On May 14, 2018 Israel will celebrate its 70th Anniversary of being restored as a nation and back in their land of promise.
Many believe this 70th anniversary is a prophetic plumb-line that brings clarity to what time it is in the earth. It’s what Acts 3:21 declares; “the time of the restoration of all things.”
Ongoing United Prayer:
- Pray for the Nations invites you to unite to pray for your neighbourhood, region, nation and the nations. Register your prayer gatherings, find local Christians to stand with, and join local prayer gatherings at www.PrayfortheNations.com
- 40 Day Prayer Relay from Wednesday 14 February -25 March 2018
We will pray for unreached people in the Commonwealth nations and unreached people groups across the world. Register to receive daily devotions. Find a local prayer meeting Register your prayer meetings in this ongoing global relay.
- Great Southlands House of Prayer on Mt Carmel. https://greatsouthlandshop.com/
Pray for Australia
United Prayer Events:
- Movement Day 1-2 May 2018 in Sydney https://www.movementday.com.au/
- National Day of Thanks 26 May 2018 http://www.austhanks.org.au
- Awakening Australia 16-18 November 2018
Inviting all Australians to come to Etihad Stadium, Melbourne.
100.000 souls in 2018
Prayer Network Meeting Thursday March 29, 7pm Connect Christian Church Frankston South
Equipped for Evangelism:
- Two new SHIFTm2M Groups Starting Soon in Sydney & Melbourne
Steve Roggero and Bill Hodgson are starting a group in Melbourne (Mulgrave). This group will meet over four retreats and is commencing very soon, so now is the time to register and lock in this opportunity.
Geoff Folland, Andy Yule, and Brendon Walker are facilitating a group in Sydney (probably in the Hills district). Their group will be meeting once a month over 10-11 months. This format proved popular last year and helps participants process and apply the SHIFTm2M content more consistently over time.
1. Tue 3rd to Wed 4th April 2018
2. Mon 4th to Wed 6th June 2018
3. Mon 10th to Tue 11th September 2018
4. Mon 3rd to Tue 4th December 2018
1. Mon 7th May 2018
2. Mon 4th June 2018
3. Mon 2nd July 2018
4. Mon 6th August 2018
5. Mon 10th September 2018
6. Mon 15th October 2018
7. Mon 5th November 2018
8. Mon 3rd December 2018
9. Mon 4th February 2019
10. Mon 4th March 2019
11. Possible extra gathering in April/May 2019
Price $295 Registration
Individual retreats are costed separately depending on venue, catering, etc.
Info movementbuilders.com.au Facilitators Bill Hodgson (0412 590 998)
Steve Roggero (0466 252 352)
Geoff Folland (0432 250 802)
Andy Yule (0421 110 712)
Brendon Walker (0439 864 033)
Ongoing United Prayer:
- Register and locate local Australian prayer groups at www.prayforthenations.com
- Australian Prayer Network https://ausprayernet.org.au
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting www.nationaldayofprayer.org.au
- 40 Day Prayer Relay from Wednesday 14 February 2018 www.40daysofprayer.org.au Join us to revere Jesus and pray for unreached people in your region, Australian towns when the Commonwealth Games Queen’s Baton passes through. Register to receive daily devotions. Find a local prayer meeting Register your prayer meetings in this ongoing global relay.
- Prayer Call – national online prayer twice daily Mon-Sat.
This includes a call to pray for the Commonwealth Nations and Australian towns as the Queen’s Baton passes through them. 2017 – April 2018.| Join other nations to pray for one of the 70 Commonwealth nations who will come to Australia for the Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast 4-15 April 2018. The prayer began in March 2017 to accompany the Queen’s Baton which is being carried to different nations. See the nations that need your prayer and how to register.
Pray in Regional Victoria
United Prayer Events:
Victorian Gateway Prayer Tour March 1st to 31st Kathyrn & Peter Yaxley
We welcome your prayer partnership or even joining us at any of the following. Please contact us to get a copy of individual flyers for each community with more information or to request the declaration prayer: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: Peter 0440 222 455
Mildura – March 2nd & 3rd Friday 2nd Worship & Prayer 7pm-9pm Living Waters Christian Community 118/120 Orange Ave, Mildura Saturday 3rd Declarations 9am Garden of Hope, 158 Seventeenth St, Cabarita (Mildura) Going to bless the Community 11am – 2.30pm leaving Garden of Hope, returning for lunch at 1.00pm ($8) & report. Gathering 5 – 7pm Garden of Hope Lake House Encouraging God’s people through report, prayer and celebration. Followed shared meal. (Please bring a plate)
Bendigo – March 10th & 12th Saturday 10th Hearing God’s Whispers Workshop 9.45am-4pm High Street Church 237 High Street (cnr Thistle St and High St), Bendigo. Please bring your own lunch. RSVP to email@example.com Monday 12th Declarations 10 – 11am Meet at base of Poppet Head, behind Art Gallery, off View St, Bendigo Going to bless the Community 11am – 1.15 leaving from above venue after prayers Gathering 1.15pm – 3.30pm High Street Church 237 High Street, Bendigo for lunch (BYO) to report, encourage, celebrate and pray
Shepparton – March 17th Declarations 9am Meeting at Victoria Park Lake near the shelter on the south-east side opposite Somer Ave, a bit north from Pizza Hut. If it’s raining meet at Shepparton Baptist Church at 9am. Going to bless the Community 11am-1.15 leaving from Victoria Park Lake to various places returning at 1.15 to Shepparton Baptist Church, 600 Wyndham St, for BYO lunch & reporting to finish by 2.30pm Gathering 7.00pm – 9.00pm Shepparton Baptist Church, 600 Wyndham St, Shepparton (entrance off cnr of Longstaff St) Encouraging God’s people through report, prayer and celebration.
Beechworth – March 23rd & 24th Friday 23rd Shared Meal & Fellowship 6pm Salvation Army Hall, 35-37 Ford St, Beechworth. Please bring a plate to share, followed by worship till 8.30pm. Saturday 24th Declarations 9.45am at The Rock, Gorge Rd, Beechworth Going to bless the Community 11am-1.15pm leaving from declaration site Gathering for lunch (provided) 1.15pm Salvation Army Hall. Lunch RSVP: Jill I’Anson 0448 002 142 or Pauline Middleton firstname.lastname@example.org Followed by report, prayer and celebration till 3.30pm approx.
Geelong – March 31st Declarations 9.30am Ceres Lookout Drewan Park, Cityview Drive, Wandana Heights Going to bless the Community 11am–1pm then lunch & fellowship 1pm-2.30pm at Bethel Church House 66 Autumn St, Geelong West or West Park, (weather permitting) cnr Pakington & Autumn Streets, Geelong West. Gathering for shared meal 6-7pm at Community Hub, corner Pakington & Autumn Streets, Geelong West (please bring a plate to share) followed by celebration, prayer & fellowship 7pm-9pm
For concerns about the weather in any location contact Peter Yaxley 0400 222 455
Ongoing United Prayer:
- Register Victorian prayer groups and locate them at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator Victoria & Love our City Founder : Rebekah Milne email@example.com
Houses of Prayer in Regional Victoria:
- House of Prayer DaylesfordDaylesford Community Church 16a Camp St Dalesford Australia
Contact: Glenn Rowbotham firstname.lastname@example.org 0408 033 48
- Tabernacle of David, Bendigo
When: Last Saturday of the month 1.00 pm – 5 pm
Where: High St Christian Church (opposite Safeway in Golden Square) 237 High Street, Golden Square, Bendigo VIC 3555 (map)
- House of Prayer InverlochHome -based on Ffald y Brenin. We meet most weeks for soaking, and often pray for and speak blessings over our neighbours, other contacts and community. We often share Communion and also pray for our own needs too. We also prayer walk the streets at times.
Contact: Imants and Wilma Zegelis 0412 652 454 email@example.com
Pray in Melbourne
See Regional Victorian Gatherings Above
United Citywide Prayer Events:
Ongoing Citywide United Prayer:
- PIPE’s Current Prayer Focus for Melbourne: Please pray for unity in Christ to be Melbourne’s spiritual foundations – so God can build us as His one House of Prayer for all Peoples.
- See Melbourne prayer groups at www.prayforthenations.com
- Pray for Melbourne by using Melbourne’s 31 Day Local City Prayer Roster Enter the roster into your i-phone calendar and add a daily alert so you will be prompted to pray each day for one of Melbourne’s local cities.
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting Melbourne Coordinator: Rabi Gunaratnam firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne Networks & Houses of Prayer – Sequenced by Day of Week:
- Melbourne House of Prayer at YWAM
When: Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights 7-9pm
Venue: Ywam Campus 1 Kent Rd Surrey hills (Big red brick building)
Enter from Middlesex Rd 🙂
Contact: Roxie Musgrave email@example.com 0421749155
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/ywamprayermelb/
- Victorian Indigenous Prayer Network
When: 1st Wednesday of month, 7.30-8.30pm
Where: 17 Daniel St Burwood Vic 3125 (map) Anne Green
Description: Pray with Indigenous Christian leaders – for them; their families and ministries
Contact: Anne Green firstname.lastname@example.org 0437127366
Beth Tephillah: Time with God
When: Wednesdays 7.30 pm
Venue: Williamstown Baptist Church, 55 Park Crs, Williamstown North
Contact: Pastors Malcolm & Diana Dow Ph/Fax: (03) 9397 2430
- CBD Pastor’s Prayer Fellowship
When: Fortnightly on a Thursday from 10am-noon.
Description: Open Regular Prayer Meetings in Melbourne – CBD
Venue: Cross Culture Church, Price Hall, 191 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne Contact: Ps Victor Soo email@example.com 0412456500
- Inner Sanctuary Ministries: Interdenominational Worship Ministry
Visitation Night – Worship the Lord.
Last Saturday every month 7.30pm. Interdenominational worship meeting Where: Brighton Church of Christ, Cnr. Male & Wilson Streets, Brighton.
52 Male St Brighton (map)
Contact: Judy Macleod, firstname.lastname@example.org 0407534 925
- House of Prayer Eltham
Eltham Baptist Church H.O.P.E. House of Prayer Eltham – meeting weekly based loosely on the Ffald-y-Brenin and the IHOP principles. We focus on worship-based, Spirit-led prayer and blessing for our local community and beyond, while acknowledging we are very much learners in this area!
Contact: Karen Roberts 0466114634 email@example.com
KEY PRAYER CONTACTS, NETWORKS AND HOUSES OF PRAYER IN OTHER STATES AND TERRITORIES
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
- See ACT prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- See ACT Events listed at: www.connectingchristians.com.au
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Tim O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canberra House of Prayer. Resources: www.prayerworx.org.au
NEW SOUTH WALES
- See NSW prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Sharon McBride email@example.com
- Sydney House of Prayer www.sydhop.org
Contact: Steve Hwang 0424 181 007
- Sydney Meroo House of Prayer
- Generation Fire Inc. Contact: Donny McGregor firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0247026216 www.generationfire.com.au
- See Queensland prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinators:
Wes Leake email@example.com
James Condon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cairns & Top End Region
Melissa & Peter Haigh email@example.com
- Gold Coast House of Prayer
- House of Prayer in Wellington Point (Redlands, East Brisbane).
A small group of us me meet and pray for about 3 hours monthly while about 10 people pray for us. We do pray in between meetings by requests, emails, etc. We receive requests for prayer from quite a few overseas places as well as our local churches and areas. Contact: Jeanette Grant-Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org
- See WA prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Candace Lahr email@example.com
- HOPE WA (Regular gatherings of Perth Churches for united Prayer & Worship) Candace Lahr firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIN: Westralian Intercessors Network. Robin Walker email@example.com
- See SA prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Darryl Crawford Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org & Anne Brown email@example.com
- Australian House of Prayer for All Nations.
Contact: 8370 1256. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revival S.A. Citywide Gathering, Adelaide
When: First Saturday each month (except January) 10:00am – 12:30pm Where: Adelaide Christian Centre, 27 Sturt Street, Adelaide. (map)
Description: Come and join us as we enter into the presence of God. We welcome those who have a passion to see revival in all areas of society: church, family, marketplace education, media, arts and government. We believe it is the right season for us as the Body of Christ in Adelaide and South Australia to rise up in one accord and proclaim the Kingdom of God. School-aged children are welcome to attend with you as we believe they also carry the fire of God. These meetings are held on the first Saturday of each month (except January) 10.00.am. – 12.30.pm Coordinated by Australian House of Prayer for All Nations. Venue: 27 Sturt Street, Adelaide. Contact: 8370 1256. Email: email@example.com
- Towards Unity
Christian Events, Links, Campsites, Support Services in South Australia.
- See Tassie prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- Celebrate Tasmania: Anne Magnay firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Beau Jones email@example.com
- Launceston: Zions Hill http://www.zionshill.com.au Merilyn Billingmerrilynbilling@zionshill.com.au
- See NT prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator:
Darwin: David Ridley firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator:
Alice Springs: Amanda Dunn email@example.com
Let us know what God is doing in your area: firstname.lastname@example.org