This calendar lists united prayer & evangelism equipping, events & ongoing gatherings in time sequence under the following categories. Scroll down to see details.
- Pray for the Nations
- Pray for Australia
- Pray in Melbourne
- Pray in Victoria
- Prayer & Evangelism Contacts, Networks & Houses of Prayer in Other States & Territories.
Pray for the Nations
- Through our website: Pray for the Nations we invite you to unite to pray for your neighbourhood, region, nation and the nations. Register your prayer gatherings, find local Christians to stand with, and join local prayer gatherings at www.PrayfortheNations.com
Elohim House of Prayer on Mt Carmel. https://greatsouthlandshop.com/
Pray for Australia
United Prayer & Evangelism:
Join us 6.30-8.30am AEDT Mon – Sat and 5.30-6.30am Praying in the Spirit. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipping for every follower of Jesus:
FOUR FIELDS/ #NO PLACE LEFT
Intensive Training in Sharing Gospel & Discipleship
USA TEAM: FOUR FIELDS: FOUR DAYS:
- July 2019 Bendigo
- July 2019 Ipswich
- 17-20……… 2019 Perth
- March 2020 Melbourne
- Feb or March 2020 South Australia
Ongoing United National Prayer & Evangelism:
- Australian Prayer Network https://ausprayernet.org.au
24/7 Watch & Watchmen School of Intercession: See when schools are being held in your region
Jesus is Awakening Australia!
See what God did and is doing. His sovereign move and continuing momentum on the Awakening Australia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/487791531609464/videos/348264065907159/
Pray for Melbourne
10 Days devoted to soaking in the “PRESENCE OF GOD”
Friday 19th – 9:00am to Sunday 28th July 2019
This is not a Conference or a Prayer meeting. It is ten intentional days of intimacy with Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Exalting Jesus through the Joy, Power & Freedom of Holy Spirit.
Session Times – *Monday to Friday – 9:00am AND 7:00pm *Saturday – 9:00am AND 6:00pm *Sunday – 10:am AND 6:00pm
Venue: Spirit Alive Church 48 Katrina Drive, Gladstone Park Ph: (03) 9335 4339
No fee! No plans! No agenda! This is not for everyone; but it is …For those who are willing to lay down their agendas, their dreams, and their securities at His feet for the joy of spending 10 days of soaking in Him, with Him and with His People. For those who would choose destiny over security! For those who are hungry for intimacy with Him. For those who like Mary choose to sit at His feet. For those who long for and want much more of His Presence. For those who are hungry to hear His voice. For those hungry to see Him move in our lives, our families, our nation.
What to bring, what to wear –Bring your Bible. Bring a note book and pen. Wear comfortable, warm clothes. (Trackies are good) Come with an expectant heart. Come when you can, leave when you must.
Pastors: David & Tina Michael Asst. Pastors: Adam & Angela Brandt
Email: email@example.com www.spiritalive.org.au Facebook: Spirit Alive Church
Discipleship for Evangelism: SHIFTm2M Day Workshops
Melbourne August 2019
Melbourne October 2019
Blessings, Bill Hodgson | Power to Change
Ongoing Citywide United Prayer & Evangelism:
- PIPE’s Current Prayer Focus for Melbourne: Please pray for unity in Christ to be Melbourne’s spiritual foundations – so God can build us as His one House of Prayer for all Peoples.
- See Melbourne prayer groups at www.prayforthenations.com
- Pray for Melbourne by using Melbourne’s 31 Day Local City Prayer Roster Enter the roster into your i-phone calendar and add a daily alert so you will be prompted to pray each day for one of Melbourne’s local cities.
- Awakening the Valley – monthly gatherings and support for awakening your regions. https://awakenthevalley.com/
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting Melbourne Coordinator: Rabi Gunaratnam firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing Melbourne Networks & Houses of Prayer – Sequenced by Day of Week:
- Victorian Indigenous Prayer Network
When: 1st Wednesday of month, 7.30-8.30pm
Where: 17 Daniel St Burwood Vic 3125 (map) Anne Green
Description: Pray with Indigenous Christian leaders – for them; their families and ministries
Contact: Anne Green email@example.com 0437127366
Beth Tephillah: Time with God
When: Wednesdays 7.30 pm
Venue: Williamstown Baptist Church, 55 Park Crs, Williamstown North
Contact: Pastors Malcolm & Diana Dow Ph/Fax: (03) 9397 2430
- CBD Pastor’s Prayer Fellowship
When: Fortnightly on a Thursday from 10am-noon.
Description: Open Regular Prayer Meetings in Melbourne – CBD
Venue: Cross Culture Church, Price Hall, 191 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne Contact: Ps Victor Soo firstname.lastname@example.org 0412456500
- Inner Sanctuary Ministries
Interdenominational Worship Ministry
Visitation Night – Worship the Lord.
Last Saturday every month 7.30pm. Interdenominational worship meeting Where: Brighton Church of Christ, Cnr. Male & Wilson Streets, Brighton.
52 Male St Brighton (map)
Contact: Judy Macleod, email@example.com 0407534 925
- House of Prayer Eltham
Eltham Baptist Church H.O.P.E. House of Prayer Eltham – meeting weekly based loosely on the Ffald-y-Brenin and the IHOP principles. We focus on worship-based, Spirit-led prayer and blessing for our local community and beyond, while acknowledging we are very much learners in this area!
Contact: Karen Roberts 0466114634 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pray in Regional Victoria
United Prayer & Evangelism:
Ongoing United Prayer & Evangelism:
- Register Victorian prayer groups and locate them at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator Victoria & Love our City Founder : Rebekah Milne email@example.com
Houses of Prayer in Regional Victoria:
- House of Prayer DaylesfordDaylesford Community Church 16a Camp St Dalesford Australia
Contact: Glenn Rowbotham firstname.lastname@example.org 0408 033 48
- Tabernacle of David, Bendigo
When: Last Saturday of the month 1.00 pm – 5 pm
Where: High St Christian Church (opposite Safeway in Golden Square) 237 High Street, Golden Square, Bendigo VIC 3555 (map)
- House of Prayer Inverloch
Home group-based on Ffald y Brenin. We meet most weeks for soaking, and often pray for and speak blessings over our neighbours, other contacts and community. We often share Communion and also pray for our own needs too. We also prayer walk the streets at times.
Contact: Imants and Wilma Zegelis 0412 652 454 email@example.com
PRAYER & EVANGELISM CONTACTS, NETWORKS AND HOUSES OF PRAYER IN OTHER STATES AND TERRITORIES
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
- See ACT prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- See ACT Events listed at: www.connectingchristians.com.au
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Tim O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canberra House of Prayer. Resources: www.prayerworx.org.au
NEW SOUTH WALES
- See NSW prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Sharon McBride email@example.com
- Sydney House of Prayer www.sydhop.org
Contact: Steve Hwang 0424 181 007
- Sydney Meroo House of Prayer
- Generation Fire Inc. Contact: Donny McGregor firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0247026216 www.generationfire.com.au
- ROBERT HENDERSON CONFERENCEUnlocking the Supernatural from the “Courts of Heaven”8th and 9th JuneRivers Apostolic Centre16 Noel Street, Slacks Creek, in Queensland, Australia.https://www.riversapostoliccentre.com/collections/frontpage/products/robert-henderson-conference-unlocking-the-supernatural-from-the-courts-of-heaven
- See Queensland prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinators:
Wes Leake email@example.com
James Condon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cairns & Top End Region
Melissa & Peter Haigh email@example.com
- Gold Coast House of Prayer
- House of Prayer in Wellington Point (Redlands, East Brisbane).
A small group of us me meet and pray for about 3 hours monthly while about 10 people pray for us. We do pray in between meetings by requests, emails, etc. We receive requests for prayer from quite a few overseas places as well as our local churches and areas. Contact: Jeanette Grant-Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org
- See WA prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Candace Lahr email@example.com
- HOPE WA (Regular gatherings of Perth Churches for united Prayer & Worship) Candace Lahr firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIN: Westralian Intercessors Network. Robin Walker email@example.com
- See SA prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- Here is a link for many events in SA http://www.towardsunity.com.au/events.php
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Darryl Crawford Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org & Anne Brown email@example.com
- Revival SA – 4th August – 10.00am
27 Sturt Street – City wide prayer and worship time
- Celebrate Israel 11th August – 2.00pm afternoon tea for a 2.30pm start
- Ian Andrews Miracle Healing School 24th/25th August https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=403245
“Ian Andrews is one of the purist gifts to the body of Christ that I know. His experience in healing is rare… in training this generation for an authentic display of the ministry of Jesus” – Bill Johnson, Bethel Church. AWESOME!!
- Joseph Mattera and Hubie Synn – 29th & 30th August
Leadership Round Table 9.30-2.30pm ($50 ea or $80 for both) New Wineskin Conference 7pm https://tinyurl.com/newwineskin-SA
DR JOSEPH MATTERA is an internationally known author, interpreter of culture and activist/theologian whose mission is to influence leaders who influence nations. He is renowned for addressing current events through the lens of Scripture by applying biblical truths and offering cogent defences to today’s postmodern culture. He leads several organizations, including The United States Coalition of Apostolic Leaders. He also has a blog in Charisma magazine called “The Pulse.”
HUBIE SYNN is an itinerant minister, speaker and published author who travels around the world. Known for his prophetic gift, Hubie has seen the miraculous take place in the lives of those he’s ministered to, including Jonathan Cahn, the New York Times best-selling author of The Harbinger and The Mystery of the Shemitah, and Super Bowl hero David Tyree. He also ministers to media personalities, Grammy Award–winning artists, politicians and countless others. A certified public accountant by trade, he resides in New Jersey with his wife and five children.
- Australian House of Prayer for All Nations.
Contact: 8370 1256. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revival S.A. Citywide Gathering, Adelaide
When: First Saturday each month (except January) 10:00am – 12:30pm Where: Adelaide Christian Centre, 27 Sturt Street, Adelaide. (map)
Description: Come and join us as we enter into the presence of God. We welcome those who have a passion to see revival in all areas of society: church, family, marketplace education, media, arts and government. We believe it is the right season for us as the Body of Christ in Adelaide and South Australia to rise up in one accord and proclaim the Kingdom of God. School-aged children are welcome to attend with you as we believe they also carry the fire of God. These meetings are held on the first Saturday of each month (except January) 10.00.am. – 12.30.pm Coordinated by Australian House of Prayer for All Nations. Venue: 27 Sturt Street, Adelaide. Contact: 8370 1256. Email: email@example.com
- Towards Unity
Christian Events, Links, Campsites, Support Services in South Australia.
- See Tassie prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- Celebrate Tasmania: Anne Magnay firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator: Beau Jones email@example.com
- Launceston: Zions Hill http://www.zionshill.com.au Merilyn Billingmerrilynbilling@zionshill.com.au
- See NT prayer groups listed at www.prayforthenations.com
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator:
Darwin: David Ridley firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Day of Prayer & Fasting State Coordinator:
Alice Springs: Amanda Dunn email@example.com
Let us know what God is doing in your area: firstname.lastname@example.org