We promote Ffald-y-Brenin vision and resources in Australia – and beyond –
and encourage all to become local houses of prayer to bless your neighbourhood.
Download PIPES: Local House of Prayer Brochure
Content of this page:
- Local Houses of Prayer: Online Prayer Days, Cafe & Training
- Introduction to Ffald-y-Brenin
- Introduction to Blessing
- Ffald-y-Brenin Resources Are Available in Australia through PIPES.
- Teaching on BlessingLocal Houses of Prayer: Online Cafe & Training
Join Local House of Prayer online Prayer Days, Cafe & Training
FFALD Y BRENIN PRAYER DAY
Good News: Local House of Prayer Support!
Having supported Roy Godwin & Ffald-y-Brenin since 2012, PIPES is thrilled to formally introduce you to Cate and Greg Lewis from Newcastle, NSW, who are supporting Local Houses of Prayer (LHOPs) in Australia. With Ffald-y-Brenin LHOP Director, Anne De Leyser they will hold a Zoom Cafe on 16th of July. It’s a great opportunity to reconnect and share stories of what God is doing. Anne will bring encouragement and reiterate some of the key points of blessing and being a Local House of Prayer.
Local Houses of Prayer Cafe (Special focus: emerging network in Australia) – via Zoom
Thursday, 16 July 2020 8pm AEDT (Sydney time) 10:00am – 11:30am London Time Check here
Online – Zoom link to register https://
Contact Cate & Greg: cate@
Anne de Leyser is the Director of Ffald-y-Brenin’s Local Houses of Prayer. Anne visited 16 nations 2019 and is offering training to Australians via Zoom.
For Local House of Prayer Training Days see Ffald-y-Brenin’s website at:
LHOP Training includes:
- some of the principles of Local Houses of Prayer (LHOP)
- our experience so far of training and envisioning others in LHOP
- LHOP training resources
- the value of networking and staying connected ++
- share together the things that God is stirring in your heart re. LHOP
Introduction to Ffald-y-Brenin
Have you read Roy Godwin’s, “The Grace Outpouring” & “The Way of Blessing?”
Ffald-y-Brenin is a remote House of Prayer in Pembrokeshire Wales, where God’s presence is miraculously impacting people with a revelation of God’s grace, healing and blessing.
Roy & Daphne Godwin have left Ffald-y-Brenin after 20 years of powerful ministry there and from there to many nations. We express our deep gratitude to God and to them.
Clive and Cristina Orchard have been appointed as temporary wardens.
Due to COVID-19 everything is on lockdown at the moment so the centre is closed to visitors, and open to the Holy Spirit. If you wish to enquire or book for residential stays, please email the Bookings Secretary, on email@example.com, or by calling +044 (0) 1348 881382.
Ffald-y-Brenin hosts prayer four times a day through a Daily Rhythm of Prayer. You can join this daily rhythm by purchasing your own printed copy of the Daily Rhythm of Prayer. See Resources below.
Ffald-y-Brenin challenges us to become local houses of prayer in our neighbourhoods and release the blessing – the abundant life of Jesus – on all around!
Introduction to Blessing
Choose to receive and overflow the bountiful blessing that God is releasing on all!
- Deuteronomy 30:19-20 I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life…
- Jeremiah 6:16 Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; and you will find rest for your souls.
The Hebraic Blessing from Numbers 6:22-24 says, ‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Hebrew is a pictorial language and the word pictures in this text show:
- YHWH will kneel before you presenting gifts and will guard you with a hedge of protection.
- YHWH will illuminate the wholeness of His being toward you bringing order and He will give you comfort and sustenance.
- YHWH will lift up His wholeness of being and look upon you and He will set in place all you need to be whole and complete.
Choose to become someone who carries, ministers to and release’s God’s Presence – His blessing – His kingdom come.
- Deuteronomy 10:8 At that time the Lord set apart the tribe of Levi to carry the ark of the covenant of the Lord, to stand before the Lord to minister and to pronounce blessings in his name, as they still do today.
- Numbers 6:22-27 This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: ‘The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.’ So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.
- 1 Peter 2:5,9 You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Download Teaching on Biblical Basis of Blessing
- Sue Tinworth Receive the Blessing of God: Blessing vs/Cursing
- Frank Jetmar – Biblical Basis of Blessing
- Andrew Hoey – ‘The Power of Blessing‘ from Rangeville Morning Service Link to Audio >
Ffald-y-Brenin: Local Houses of Prayer
People across the world are intentionally praying for their neighbourhoods and workplaces, schools etc – as local houses of prayer. Some of us stay in touch across Australia and New Zealand and gather regularly to be blessed; practice blessing; and share our stories about becoming local houses of prayer.
Would you like to share your experiences at Ffald-y-Brenin or train to become local houses of prayer and people of blessing?
Cate and Greg Lewis from Newcastle, NSW, are providing follow up support to LHOPs in Australia.
We can provide some of the Fflad-y-Brenin resources in Australia.
|We are able to offer resources from Ffald-y-Brenin in Wales:|
|DESCRIPTION||PRICE +Delivery Cost|
|1. A Simple Guide to Establishing a Local House of Prayer 4 CD Pack or mp3 version. £12.00 Order from Ffald-y-Brenin https://www.ffald-y-brenin.media/product/a-simple-guide-to-establishing-a-local-house-of-prayer/ A link to these talks will be sent to the email of your choice, click or right click on the link (depending on your browser) to download the zip file.|
|2. Daily Rhythm Booklet||$ 5.00 +$2.00|
|3. Blessing Sheet – only item not copyrighted.||$ 0.20|
|4. This then is how you should pray: 6 CD pack.||$39.00 +$9.00|
|5. Jesus in the House CD||$10.00+$2.00|
|6. Your Gospel is too small CD||$10.00+$2.00|
|7. How to receive from God CD||$10.00+$2.00|
|8. Working in partnership with the Holy Spirit CD||$10.00+$2.00|
Please Note: Roy Godwin has now released The Blessings Course. We do not carry this material because you can download a digital copy from https://www.ffald-y-brenin.media/
The Local House of Prayer Handbook will be released soon. See: https://www.ffald-y-brenin.media/
There are several ways to purchase Ffald-y-Brenin resources from us:
Send your order and postal address via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Pay for resources and delivery costs by direct deposit Account Name: Partners in Prayer & Evangelism BSB 013403 Account 222372221
3. When you email your order ask for an address so you can send a cheque made out to Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Inc.
Other Resources on Blessing & Local Houses of Prayer:
- Roy Godwin & Dave Roberts, Grace Outpouring: Becoming a People of Blessing. The Amazing Story of God’s Work at Ffald-y-Brenin. www.ffald-y-brenin.org Grace Outpouring is available from Koorong & Amazon Bookshops. David Roberts co-authered, with Pete Grieg, Red Moon Rising – on the 24/7 prayer movement in the UK and Europe. Sale $16.54 https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Grace-Outpouring/9780781408462 Free Shipping
- Roy Godwin & Dave Roberts, The Way of Blessing Sale $15.79 https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Way-of-Blessing/9780781414425
- Roy Godwin will soon release Local House of Prayer Handbook
Roy Godwin – YouTube Videos:
- Prayer, the King & His Kingdom: Roy Godwin – YouTube ▶ 54:46
- LHOP Welcome to Ffald-y-Brenin
- Introduction to Local Houses of Prayer
- Local Houses of Prayer – YouTube-(Session 1 of 3)
Local Houses of Prayer – YouTube (Session 3 of 3) These 3 clips are not the same content as the 4 CD set Local House of Prayer available for purchase.
- Roy Godwin Oase 2018 – YouTube https://www.youtube.com › watch
▶ 1:43:06 Aug 5, 2018 – Uploaded by OASE TV2018 – Roy Godwin spor del 2 – YouTube https://www.youtube.com › watch▶ 1:51:38 Aug 9, 2018 – Uploaded by OASE TVHosting the Presence of God: Roy Godwin, Session 6 (Høstfest 2017) – Duration: 54:13. YWAM Grimerud 5,482 …Oase 2018 – Roy Godwin spor del 3 – YouTube https://www.youtube.com › watch▶ 1:51:41 Aug 5, 2018 – Uploaded by OASE TVThe Beginning of Our Journey: Roy Godwin, Session 1 …https://www.youtube.com › watchOct 26, 2017 – Uploaded by YWAM Grimerud Roy Godwin shares from their journey with the Lord.I Bless You in Jesus Name: Roy Godwin, Session 4 (Høstfest …https://www.youtube.com › watch▶ 55:21 Oct 28, 2017 – Uploaded by YWAM GrimerudRoy Godwin shares insight into speaking God’s blessing on his people.Hosting the Presence of God: Roy Godwin, Session 6 …https://www.youtube.com › watchWhen We Came to Ffald-y-Brenin: Roy Godwin, Session 5 … https://www.youtube.com › watch▶ 54:19 Oct 28, 2017 – Uploaded by YWAM GrimerudRoy shares how God called them to Ffald-y-Brenin and how God transformed it into a place that hosts the …He Will Guard Us As We Go: Roy Godwin, Session 2 (Høstfest …https://www.youtube.com › watch
The Beginning of Our Journey: Roy Godwin, Session 1 …https://www.youtube.com › watch
▶ 24:47 Oct 26, 2017 – Uploaded by YWAM Grimerud
- TBN Meets Roy Godwin April 2019 https://vod.tbnuk.org/watch/tbn-meets/tbn-meets-roy-godwinPIPES on Blessing:
Other Authors on Blessing:
- Online pdf: https://www.richardbruntonministries.org/uploads/1/0/3/0/103095282/brunton-the_awesome_power_of_blessing_2nd_edition_2017__ebook_030217
- Richard Brunton The Awesome Power of Blessing. Download free e-book or printed copies. Printed booklets available in Australia from Kym Farnik email@example.com in Adelaide, South Australia. http://www.ruach-hakodesh.com/book-order/
- Craig Hill Speak Blessings on Your Children
- Craig Hill Imparting Father’s Blessing
- Craig Hill The Power of a Parent’s Blessing (2013) Koorong.
- David Tensen: Download/CDs YOU WERE BORN TO HEAR THESE WORDS!
David Tensen shares his story on how spoken blessing changed his life and 1000s of others. You’ll love it.
- Free Pray Along Blessing: http://www.davidtensen.com/product/pray-along-blessing/
Blessing Resource: http://www.davidtensen.com/product-category/blessing/
#prayer #LeaderHeart #Blessing #restoringthefathersblessing
Soaking Healing Prayers: Healing and Relief from Fear & Anxiety and Father’s Blessing of Love See: www.davidtensen.com
- Richard Rohr Original Blessing http://www.danwilt.com/original-blessing-with-richard-rohr/
- Trent & Gary Smalley, The Blessing
- Mike Shreve 65 Promises from God for you Child. Koorong
- Dorothy Astoria,The Name Book – Over 10,000 names – their names, origins and spiritual significance. (For blessings on people’s names.)
- Sylvia Gunter & Arthur Burk, Blessing Your Spirit
- Faisal Malick, Positioned to Bless
- Derek Prince, Blessing or Curse You can Choose.
- Felicity Dale, An Army of Ordinary People Koorong: e-book
Teaching on Blessing:
Are you aware of the power of blessing?
To Bless is to:
Honour as holy – to glorify – as in blessing the Lord
Make holy – to sanctify
Invoke divine favour upon others.
Confer well-being, healing, prosperity.
God’s Blessing will:
- Encourage, lift up, instruction, comfort.
- Heal people’s spirit mind, will, emotions, body and heal land etc
- Open people to the Holy Spirit’s leading.
- Release fresh insight, wisdom, authority, power and freedom.
- Clarify identity, purpose and destiny as ‘sons’ of God.
- Lead people to godly relationships, influences, opportunities, provision.
- Enable people to enter God’s kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy. Ro 14:17
- Fill places with God’s presence & fruitfulness.
- Endow – as with talent, gift, calling.Blessing is impartation…
- so before blessing pause to connect with Father’s heart; to discern what the Father wants to release to them in this moment and His will and word for this person.
- How do you access Father’s heart as your source for the blessing?….. e.g. thru praise, worship, thanksgiving – listening/spoken prayer/tongues…
- Impartation involves release of grace that the other person has to open to receive – so need Spirit led words, timing, space, significance of how it is done.
Before we can overflow God’s blessing: we need to receive our Father’s blessings, because we can only give away what we have received from Him…
You can receive Father’s Blessing now…
- Download ( or order CD) Soaking Healing Prayers
- 1. Healing and Relief from Fear & Anxiety
- 2. Father’s Blessing of Love
- from David Tensen. www.davidtensen.com
- We recommend David’s seminar, Restoring the Father’s Blessing which gives us a framework for blessing 3 aspects of a person’s life.
- 3D Blessing releases God’s spiritual formation of each person’s
- Design: identity (Eph 2:10, Gal 2:20)
- Destiny: life purpose (Isa 55:11, Jer 29:11-14)
- Dominion: sphere of influence (Gen 1:27-30, 2:19, Deut 33:13-16)
Blessing DESIGN & DESTINY:
- We all – especially our children – need to be blessed by our Father – and receive His help to know
- Who am I? – addresses a person’s perception of himself (gender etc) – his identity.
- What am I worth? – the value of their life (timing of birth, acceptance at birth etc)
- Why am I here? – a person’s perception of purpose -destiny – function and significance on earth. e.g. What am I supposed to do?
For more on this see: Craig Hill & other resources above.
Seek your Father’s answers to these formative questions
(prompted by Graham Cook):
- 1. How am I known in heaven?
- 2. Why am I here on earth?
- 3. What is my life message?
- 4. Who are my people group?
When we know these answers we can overflow God’s blessing to others in purposeful ways and how when where will get clearer as we simply obey God’s leading.
Here are some more questions you can reflect on. We’d love to hear your responses:
- Are you a son of God filling and overflowing with blessing?
- Do you feel called to pray for a suburb/sphere of influence/people group?
- Have you already begun to pray for your neighbourhood/workplace?
- Are you willing to be listed as a Local House of Prayer in your area?
- Are you blessing people around you?
- Are you blessing what God is doing in your area?
- Do you know the houses of peace in your neighbourhood?
- If we are not doing this – let’s ask the Spirit of God to show us what is stopping us…
- Do you have any questions?
- To become an overflow channel of God’s blessing and rule:
- Know you are a priest – called to bless. Num 6:22-27, 1 Peter 2:5,9
- Ask God to help you identify deeply, as one with the people, business, land, neighbourhood, you will bless.
Confess all areas unforgiveness, judgment and offence in your own heart
e.g. lack of love for them.
- Ask God to show you what He wants you to repent of – on their behalf – so you (all) are cleansed from past and present sin.
- Confess your sins and break the curses and consequences of rejecting Jesus, shedding innocent blood, immorality, broken covenants. Genesis 26:24, Numbers 16:46-48, Jeremiah 14:7-, Ephesians 6:10-20
- Release God’s blessings – His will, gifts, healing and purposes.
- Blessing individuals, people groups and communities includes: personal identity formation, enabling people know they are ‘sons’ of God and receive our Father’s blessing. It includes honouring fathers and mothers and commissioning and honouring leaders 2 Timothy 2:1-3. It includes blessing your ‘enemies’ Genesis 17:17, Matthew 5:44 and Israel Genesis 12:2-3, Numbers 6:26, Hebrews 8:8-12
- Blessing climate, land, waterways, livestock, crops. Deuteronomy 33:13-16
Receive God’s Blessing through one of our beloved Indigenous Christian leaders to know you are welcome in this land of Australia: Blessing Fathers, Sons & Daughters by Apostle Norman Miller.
- Examining the distinction between praying, prophesying and blessing.
- Pray is speaking to God. Prophesy and blessing are spoken to a person; people group etc.
- Blessing includes naturally worded encouragement or grace, or generic life affirming truth as well as prophetic – future telling revelatory word.
- Blessing is a form of prophetic declaration – and so helps us see and hear the Father’s perspective of a person, place and season. We can bless God’s release of what is needed to equip people with the new anointing/ graces that Father wants to equip them with for next season. (e.g. fruit and gifts of the Spirit)
Practice receiving & releasing God’s blessing:
- Ask Holy Spirit to give you the words, pictures, Scripture, song that will encourage build up and support each other. Start with brief, natural and simple encouragement.
- Bless Your Family
- at key times in life: birth, birthdays, transitions. See Craig Hill’s book , The Power of a Parent’s Blessing.
- by adopting God’s pattern of weekly Sabbath family blessing – and see your parents (Exodus 20:12), extended family, marriage, children, gardens and business flourish. Children grow strongly in gender formation, identity formation, development and relationships – favour with God and man.
- Bless your Neighbours, Regions and Nations.
- Blessing releases God’s power! Jesus’ kingdom rule is released when, in His name:
- We bless the Lord – through worship, adoration and thanksgiving.
- We declare God’s blessing– voicing our faith in His character, Biblical promises, and leading.
- We speak blessing– natural encouragement within authentic relationships with local people.
- We are a blessing – acting kindly and releasing Jesus’ power for healing, provision etc.
- Ffald-y-Brenin has released a copyright free paper on blessing your region called ‘Friday Blessing‘ which is available in our Blessing Pack. In addition permission is given to use this prayer that was repeated on all of the 70 days in each of the places across the United Kingdom where the Olympic torch was carried. See:http://www.houseofglorynetwork.com/uploads/5/8/7/5/5875367/keep_praying_and_bless.pdf
A Daily Prayer of Blessing for each area:
We stand in the mighty name of Jesus and bless you (name of area)
That you might prosper under the mighty hand of God.
We bless you that justice and righteousness might take their proper place within your boundaries.
We bless you that the favour of the Lord might rest upon you and give you peace.
We bless you that the Father’s compassion might fall upon your people.
We bless your poor that they might be lifted up.
We bless you that the knowledge of Jesus might come in amongst you like a flood.
We bless the people of God in (name of area) that they might rise up with servant authority
and become a people of blessing.
We bless you that the joy of the Lord might be your strength. Amen.
From Ffald-y-Brenin. www.ffald-y-brenin.org.
In July 2012 Sue Tinworth had the privilege to spend some days at Ffald-y-Brenin, Wales experiencing God’s blessing, healing and revelation. At the end of this visit she asked to become their distributors in Australia. Sue was back in Ffald-y-Brenin in August 2013. We have maintained relationship, supporting Ffald-y-Brenin and LHOPs in Australia since then.