We promote Ffald-y-Brenin vision and resources in Australia – and beyond –
and encourage all to become local houses of prayer in their neighbourhood.
Download PIPES: Local House of Prayer Brochure
Content of this page:
- Introduction to Ffald-y-Brenin
- Introduction to Blessing
- Local Houses of Prayer: Online Community Calls
- Ffald-y-Brenin Resources Are Available in Australia through PIPES.
- Teaching on Blessing
Introduction to Ffald-y-Brenin
Ffald-y-Brenin is a remote House of Prayer in Pembrokeshire, Wales where God’s presence is miraculously impacting people with a revelation of God’s grace, healing and blessing. They host prayer four times a day through a Daily Rhythm of Prayer. You may like to purchase a copy of the Daily Rhythm of Prayer. See Resources below.
Roy Godwin from Ffald-y-Brenin challenges us to become local houses of prayer in our neighbourhoods and release the blessing – the abundant life of Jesus – on all around!
Ffald-y-Brenin June Conference 17-21 June 2019
“Pressing On Towards The Goal.”
What does this mean for our character, decision-making, heart posture and direction of life? How do we press towards the goal unless we know what the goal is? How can we be set free from the wounds of the past, know our role in the world and move forward? These are extraordinary days and we must keep in step with the Spirit.
Our June Conference is always a highlight and this year is promising to be no exception. Our speakers this year include Dr. Rich Roberts as well as Roy and Daphne Godwin. Worship will be led by Cath Woolridge and Sound of Wales.
We are also excited to host our Friends of Ffald y Brenin Annual Day during the Conference week on Wednesday June 19th. There will also be opportunities for those interested in growing closer to us to learn more about the Caleb Connection. A separate elective may be available for those wishing to learn about our Local House of Prayer network.
The Conference commences with a meal at 6PM on Monday June 17th and concludes at noon on Friday June 21st. Afternoons are free for reflection at Ffald y Brenin or exploration of the hills, beaches and woods within the surrounding area.
We invite a donation of £112 per person as a Conference Fee which includes evening meals. Accommodation is not included, however a variety of local B&Bs and self-catering accommodations is available through the link here.
To register please: Email Ffald y Brenin to confirm your place at the Conference. Download the Conference Booking Form, complete it and send to us with a deposit of £55 per person to: June Conference Ffald y Brenin, Pontfaen, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, Wales, SA65 9UA
Introduction to Blessing
Choose to receive and overflow the bountiful blessing that God is releasing on all!
- Deuteronomy 30:19-20 I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life…
- Jeremiah 6:16 Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; and you will find rest for your souls.
The Hebraic Blessing from Numbers 6:22-24 says, ‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Hebrew is a pictorial language and the word pictures in this text show:
- YHWH will kneel before you presenting gifts and will guard you with a hedge of protection.
- YHWH will illuminate the wholeness of His being toward you bringing order and He will give you comfort and sustenance.
- YHWH will lift up His wholeness of being and look upon you and He will set in place all you need to be whole and complete.
Choose to become someone who carries, ministers to and release’s God’s Presence – His blessing – His kingdom come.
- Deuteronomy 10:8 At that time the Lord set apart the tribe of Levi to carry the ark of the covenant of the Lord, to stand before the Lord to minister and to pronounce blessings in his name, as they still do today.
- Numbers 6:22-27 This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: ‘The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.’ So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.
- 1 Peter 2:5,9 You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Download Teaching on Biblical Basis of Blessing
- Frank Jetmar – Biblical Basis of Blessing
- Andrew Hoey – ‘The Power of Blessing‘ from Rangeville Morning Service Link to Audio >
Ffald-y-Brenin: Local Houses of Prayer
People across the world are intentionally praying for their neighbourhoods and workplaces, schools etc – as local houses of prayer. Some of us stay in touch across Australia and New Zealand and gather regularly to be blessed; practice blessing; and share our stories about becoming local houses of prayer.
Would you like to share your experiences at Ffald-y-Brenin or talk about becoming local houses of prayer and people of blessing?
Local House of Prayer Online Community
During the last half of 2017 we offered monthly online Zoom calls so you could join an online community to hear more about Ffald-y-Brenin from people who have been or are planning a trip there. We blessed Ffald-y-Brenin & each other’s local neighbourhoods and people wanting to become Local Houses of Prayer! We heard from people who were regularly meeting as Local Houses of Prayer and blessed them.
If you would like to join us doing this – please email Sue Tinworth: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime please join us any time on Prayer Call – an online prayer community currently meeting to pray for Australia from 7:00-8:00am AEDT (Sydney time) and 8:00-9.30pm AEDT. Prayer Call will continue during the 40 Day Prayer Relay ( 14 Feb – 25 March 2018) and Commonwealth Games Queen’s Baton Relay (4 April 2018).
If you would like to be part of Prayer Call follow the link to learn more about it and register to receive the confidential links. If you have a problem please email Sue Tinworth: email@example.com
We can provide some of the Fflad-y-Brenin resources in Australia and if its possible our team would love to come and visit you to support and encourage you.
|We are able to offer resources from Ffald-y-Brenin in Wales:|
|DESCRIPTION||PRICE +Delivery Cost|
|1. Blessing Packs: Local House of Prayer 4 CD Pack; Daily Rhythm Booklet, Blessing Sheet, PIPES introduction.||$42.00 +$10.00|
|2. Local House of Prayer 4 CD Pack||$35.00 +$10.00|
|3. Daily Rhythm Booklet||$ 5.00 +$2.00|
|4. Blessing Sheet – only item not copyrighted.||$ 0.20|
|5. This then is how you should pray: 6 CD pack.||$39.00 +$9.00|
|6. Jesus in the House CD||$10.00+$2.00|
|7. Your Gospel is too small CD||$10.00+$2.00|
|8. How to receive from God CD||$10.00+$2.00|
|9. Working in partnership with the Holy Spirit CD||$10.00+$2.00|
|# Delivery Pack|
Please Note: Roy Godwin has now released The Blessings Course. We do not carry this material because you can download a digital copy from https://www.ffald-y-brenin.media/
The Local House of Prayer Handbook will be released soon. See: https://www.ffald-y-brenin.media/
There are several ways to purchase Ffald-y-Brenin resources from us:
Send your order and postal address via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Pay for resources and delivery costs by direct deposit Account Name: Partners in Prayer & Evangelism BSB 013403 Account 222372221
3. When you email your order ask for an address so you can send a cheque made out to Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Inc.
Other Resources on Blessing & Local Houses of Prayer:
- Roy Godwin & Dave Roberts, Grace Outpouring: Becoming a People of Blessing. The Amazing Story of God’s Work at Ffald-y-Brenin. www.ffald-y-brenin.org Grace Outpouring is available from Koorong & Amazon Bookshops. David Roberts co-authered, with Pete Grieg, Red Moon Rising – on the 24/7 prayer movement in the UK and Europe. Sale $16.54 https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Grace-Outpouring/9780781408462 Free Shipping
- Roy Godwin & Dave Roberts, The Way of Blessing Sale $15.79 https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Way-of-Blessing/9780781414425
- Roy Godwin will soon release Local House of Prayer Handbook
- Roy Godwin Prayer, the King & His Kingdom: Roy Godwin – YouTube
Roy Godwin You-tube clips: LHOP Welcome to Ffald-y-Brenin
- Roy Godwin You-tube clips:
Roy Godwin-(session 3 of 3) Local Houses of prayer – YouTube These 3 clips are not the same content as the 4 CD set Local House of Prayer available for purchase.
See more on becoming a Local House of Prayer on the PIPES website.
Other Authors on Blessing:
- Richard Brunton The Awesome Power of Blessing. Printed booklets available from Kym Farnik email@example.com in Adelaide, South Australia. http://www.ruach-hakodesh.com/book-order/
- Online pdf: https://www.richardbruntonministries.org/uploads/1/0/3/0/103095282/brunton-the_awesome_power_of_blessing_2nd_edition_2017__ebook_030217
- CraigHill Speak Blessings on Your Children
- Craig Hill Imparting Father’s Blessing
- Craig Hill The Power of a Parent’s Blessing (2013) Koorong.
- David Tensen: Download/CDs YOU WERE BORN TO HEAR THESE WORDS!
David Tensen shares his story on how spoken blessing changed his life and 1000s of others. You’ll love it.
- Free Pray Along Blessing: http://www.davidtensen.com/product/pray-along-blessing/
Blessing Resource: http://www.davidtensen.com/product-category/blessing/
#prayer #LeaderHeart #Blessing #restoringthefathersblessing
Soaking Healing Prayers: Healing and Relief from Fear & Anxiety and Father’s Blessing of Love See: www.davidtensen.com
- Richard Rohr Original Blessing http://www.danwilt.com/original-blessing-with-richard-rohr/
- Trent & Gary Smalley, The Blessing
- Mike Shreve 65 Promises from God for you Child. Koorong
- Dorothy Astoria,The Name Book – Over 10,000 names – their names, origins and spiritual significance. (For blessings on people’s names.)
- Sylvia Gunter & Arthur Burk, Blessing Your Spirit
- Faisal Malick, Positioned to Bless
- Derek Prince, Blessing or Curse You can Choose.
- Felicity Dale, An Army of Ordinary People Koorong: e-book
Teaching on Blessing:
Are you aware of the power of blessing?
To Bless is to:
Honour as holy – to glorify – as in blessing the Lord
Make holy – to sanctify
Invoke divine favour upon others.
Confer well-being, healing, prosperity.
God’s Blessing will:
- Encourage, lift up, instruction, comfort.
- Heal people’s spirit mind, will, emotions, body and heal land etc
- Open people to the Holy Spirit’s leading.
- Release fresh insight, wisdom, authority, power and freedom.
- Clarify identity, purpose and destiny as ‘sons’ of God.
- Lead people to godly relationships, influences, opportunities, provision.
- Enable people to enter God’s kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy. Ro 14:17
- Fill places with God’s presence & fruitfulness.
- Endow – as with talent, gift, calling.
Blessing is impartation…
so before blessing pause to connect with Father’s heart; to discern what the Father wants to release to them in this moment and His will and word for this person.
How do you access Father’s heart as your source for the blessing?….. e.g. thru praise, worship, thanksgiving – listening/spoken prayer/tongues…
Impartation involves release of grace that the other person has to open to receive – so need Spirit led words, timing, space, significance of how it is done.
Before we can overflow God’s blessing: we need to receive our Father’s blessings, because we can only give away what we have received from Him…
You can receive Father’s Blessing now…
Download ( or order CD) Soaking Healing Prayers
1. Healing and Relief from Fear & Anxiety
2. Father’s Blessing of Love
from David Tensen. www.davidtensen.com
We recommend David’s seminar, Restoring the Father’s Blessing which gives us a framework for blessing 3 aspects of a person’s life.
3D Blessing releases God’s spiritual formation of each person’s
- Design: identity (Eph 2:10, Gal 2:20)
- Destiny: life purpose (Isa 55:11, Jer 29:11-14)
- Dominion: sphere of influence (Gen 1:27-30, 2:19, Deut 33:13-16)
Blessing DESIGN & DESTINY:
We all – especially our children – need to be blessed by our Father – and receive His help to know
- Who am I? – addresses a person’s perception of himself (gender etc) – his identity.
- What am I worth? – the value of their life (timing of birth, acceptance at birth etc)
- Why am I here? – a person’s perception of purpose -destiny – function and significance on earth. e.g. What am I supposed to do?
For more on this see: Craig Hill & other resources above.
Seek your Father’s answers to these formative questions (prompted by Graham Cook):
1. How am I known in heaven?
2. Why am I here on earth?
3. What is my life message?
4. Who are my people group?
When we know these answers we can overflow God’s blessing to others in purposeful ways and how when where will get clearer as we simply obey God’s leading.
Here are some more questions you can reflect on. We’d love to hear your responses:
- Are you a son of God filling and overflowing with blessing?
- Do you feel called to pray for a suburb/sphere of influence/people group?
- Have you already begun to pray for your neighbourhood/workplace?
- Are you willing to be listed as a Local House of Prayer in your area?
- Are you blessing people around you?
- Are you blessing what God is doing in your area?
- Do you know the houses of peace in your neighbourhood?
- If we are not doing this – let’s ask the Spirit of God to show us what is stopping us…
- Do you have any questions?
To become an overflow channel of God’s blessing and rule:
- Know you are a priest – called to bless. Num 6:22-27, 1 Peter 2:5,9
- Ask God to help you identify deeply, as one with the people, business, land, neighbourhood, you will bless.
Confess all areas unforgiveness, judgment and offence in your own heart e.g. lack of love for them.
- Ask God to show you what He wants you to repent of – on their behalf – so you (all) are cleansed from past and present sin.
- Confess your sins and break the curses and consequences of rejecting Jesus, shedding innocent blood, immorality, broken covenants. Genesis 26:24, Numbers 16:46-48, Jeremiah 14:7-, Ephesians 6:10-20
- Release God’s blessings – His will, gifts, healing and purposes.
- Blessing individuals, people groups and communities includes: personal identity formation, enabling people know they are ‘sons’ of God and receive our Father’s blessing. It includes honouring fathers and mothers and commissioning and honouring leaders 2 Timothy 2:1-3. It includes blessing your ‘enemies’ Genesis 17:17, Matthew 5:44 and Israel Genesis 12:2-3, Numbers 6:26, Hebrews 8:8-12
- Blessing climate, land, waterways, livestock, crops. Deuteronomy 33:13-16
Receive God’s Blessing through one of our beloved Indigenous Christian leaders to know you are welcome in this land of Australia: Blessing Fathers, Sons & Daughters by Apostle Norman Miller.
Examining the distinction between praying, prophesying and blessing.
Pray is speaking to God. Prophesy and blessing are spoken to a person; people group etc.
Blessing includes naturally worded encouragement or grace, or generic life affirming truth as well as prophetic – future telling revelatory word.
Blessing is a form of prophetic declaration – and so helps us see and hear the Father’s perspective of a person, place and season. We can bless God’s release of what is needed to equip people with the new anointing/ graces that Father wants to equip them with for next season. (e.g. fruit and gifts of the Spirit)
Practice receiving & releasing God’s blessing:
Ask Holy Spirit to give you the words, pictures, Scripture, song that will encourage build up and support each other. Start with brief, natural and simple encouragement.
Bless Your Family
- at key times in life: birth, birthdays, transitions. See Craig Hill’s book , The Power of a Parent’s Blessing.
- by adopting God’s pattern of weekly Sabbath family blessing – and see your parents (Exodus 20:12), extended family, marriage, children, gardens and business flourish. Children grow strongly in gender formation, identity formation, development and relationships – favour with God and man.
Bless your Neighbours, Regions and Nations.
Blessing releases God’s power! Jesus’ kingdom rule is released when, in His name:
- We bless the Lord – through worship, adoration and thanksgiving.
- We declare God’s blessing– voicing our faith in His character, Biblical promises, and leading.
- We speak blessing– natural encouragement within authentic relationships with local people.
- We are a blessing – acting kindly and releasing Jesus’ power for healing, provision etc.
Ffald-y-Brenin has released a copyright free paper on blessing your region called ‘Friday Blessing‘ which is available in our Blessing Pack. In addition permission is given to use this prayer that was repeated on all of the 70 days in each of the places across the United Kingdom where the Olympic torch was carried. See:http://www.houseofglorynetwork.com/uploads/5/8/7/5/5875367/keep_praying_and_bless.pdf
A Daily Prayer of Blessing for each area:
We stand in the mighty name of Jesus and bless you (name of area)
That you might prosper under the mighty hand of God.
We bless you that justice and righteousness might take their proper place within your boundaries.
We bless you that the favour of the Lord might rest upon you and give you peace.
We bless you that the Father’s compassion might fall upon your people.
We bless your poor that they might be lifted up.
We bless you that the knowledge of Jesus might come in amongst you like a flood.
We bless the people of God in (name of area) that they might rise up with servant authority
and become a people of blessing.
We bless you that the joy of the Lord might be your strength. Amen.
From Ffald-y-Brenin. www.ffald-y-brenin.org.
In July 2012 Sue Tinworth had the privilege to spend some days at Ffald-y-Brenin, Wales experiencing God’s blessing, healing and revelation. At the end of this visit we were asked to become their distributors in Australia. Sue was back in Ffald-y-Brenin in August 2013.