We promote Ffald-y-Brenin vision and resources in Australia – and beyond –
and encourage all to become local houses of prayer in their neighbourhood.
Content of this page:
- Introduction to Ffald-y-Brenin
- Introduction to Blessing
- Local Houses of Prayer: Online Community Calls
- Ffald-y-Brenin Resources Are Available in Australia through PIPES.
- Teaching on Blessing
Introduction to Ffald-y-Brenin
Ffald-y-Brenin is a remote House of Prayer in Pembrokeshire, Wales where God’s presence is miraculously impacting people with a revelation of God’s grace, healing and blessing. They host prayer four times a day through a Daily Rhythm of Prayer. We can become local houses of prayer in our neighbourhoods to release the blessing – the abundant life of Jesus – on all around!
Introduction to Blessing
Choose to receive and overflow the bountiful blessing that God is releasing on all!
Deuteronomy 30:19-20 I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life…
Jeremiah 6:16 Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; and you will find rest for your souls.
Choose to become someone who carries, ministers to and release’s God’s Presence – His blessing – His kingdom come.
Deuteronomy 10:8 At that time the Lord set apart the tribe of Levi to carry the ark of the covenant of the Lord, to stand before the Lord to minister and to pronounce blessings in his name, as they still do today.
Numbers 6:22-27 This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: ‘The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.’ So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.
1 Peter 2:5,9 You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Download Teaching on Biblical Basis of Blessing by Frank Jetmar – Biblical Basis of Blessing
Ffald-y-Brenin: Local Houses of Prayer
People across the world are intentionally praying for their neighbourhoods and workplaces, schools etc – as local houses of prayer. Some of us stay in touch across Australia and New Zealand and gather regularly to be blessed; practice blessing; and share our stories about becoming local houses of prayer.
Would you like to share your experiences at Ffald-y-Brenin or talk about becoming local houses of prayer and people of blessing?
Local House of Prayer Online Community
Would you like to join an online community to pray and support each other?Note: This is Sydney Time!
- 5-6pm Thursday 17 August
- 5-6pm Thursday 14 September 2017.
Join us to bless Ffald-y-Brenin & each other’s local neighbourhoods. Meet others who have been to Ffald-y-Brenin – or are planning to go and people wanting to become Local Houses of Prayer!
You can join in via ZOOM or by phoning (+61) 02 8015 2088 and then entering the Meeting ID: 264 575 4924#
ZOOM enables you to see each other and send CHAT messages to each other during the meeting. First SIGN UP FREE ON ZOOM. Then enter our ZOOM number: 264 575 4924 or click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/2645754924. Then click on ‘Open Zoom Meeting’and then click on ‘Join audioconference by computer.’
During the Zoom Call:
1. Click on the Mute Button to keep your microphone muted to reduce background noise – except when you are invited to speak!
2. Click on the Chat Button to send questions or comments to a specific person or everyone.
3. Avoid the Share Screen button which is just for demonstration purposes. It enables everyone to see what is on your computer screen – read your mail etc.
Inquiries: Sue Tinworth email@example.com 0418389419
We can provide some of the Fflad-y-Brenin resources in Australia and if its possible our team would love to come and visit you to support and encourage you.
|We are able to offer resources from Ffald-y-Brenin in Wales:|
|1. Blessing Packs: Local House of Prayer CD Packs & Booklet; Daily Rhythm Booklet, Blessing Sheet, PIPES introduction.||$42.00 +$7.00|
|2. Local House of Prayer 4 CD Pack & Booklet||$35.00 +$7.00|
|3. Daily Rhythm Booklet||$ 5.00 +$1.00|
|4. Blessing Sheet – only item not copyrighted.||$ 0.20|
|5. This then is how you should pray: 6 CD pack.||$39.00 +$7.00|
|6. Jesus in the House CD||$10.00+$1.00|
|7. Your Gospel is too small CD||$10.00+$1.00|
|8. How to receive from God CD||$10.00+$1.00|
|9. Working in partnership with the Holy Spirit CD||$10.00+$1.00|
There are several ways to purchase Ffald-y-Brenin resources from us:
Send your order and postal address via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Pay by direct deposit Account Name: Partners in Prayer & Evangelism BSB 013403 Account 222372221
2. Pay by PaypalWrite ‘Resources’ in the section called: Add special instructions to recipient
3. When you email your order ask for an address so you can send a cheque made out to Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Inc.
Other Resources on Blessing & Local Houses of Prayer:
- Roy Godwin & Dave Roberts, Grace Outpouring: Becoming a People of Blessing. The Amazing Story of God’s Work at Ffald-y-Brenin. www.ffald-y-brenin.org Grace Outpouring is available from Koorong & Amazon Bookshops. David Roberts co-authered, with Pete Grieg, Red Moon Rising – on the 24/7 prayer movement in the UK and Europe.
- Roy has released a new book, The Way of Blessing available through https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Way-of-Blessing/9780781414425
- Roy Godwin will soon release Local House of Prayer Handbook
- Roy Godwin Prayer, the King & His Kingdom: Roy Godwin – YouTube
Roy Godwin You-tube clips: LHOP Welcome to Ffald-y-Brenin
- Roy Godwin You-tube clips:
Roy Godwin-(session 3 of 3) Local Houses of prayer – YouTube These 3 clips are not the same content as the 4 CD set Local House of Prayer available for purchase.
See more on becoming a Local House of Prayer on the PIPES website.
- Richard Brunton The Awesome Power of Blessing. http://www.thepowerofblessing.com/Books/Brunton-The_Awesome_Power_of_Blessing090616.pdf?ver=1.1
- CraigHill Speak Blessings on Your Children
- Craig Hill Imparting Father’s Blessing
- Craig Hill The Power of a Parent’s Blessing (2013) Koorong.
- David Tensen: Download/CDs YOU WERE BORN TO HEAR THESE WORDS!
LeaderHeart’s David Tensen shares his story on how spoken blessing changed his life and 1000s of others. You’ll love it.
Father’s Blessings: https://www.facebook.com/Leaderheart.org/videos/474540899403328/
- Free Pray Along Blessing: http://www.davidtensen.com/product/pray-along-blessing/
Blessing Resource: http://www.davidtensen.com/product-category/blessing/
#prayer #LeaderHeart #Blessing #restoringthefathersblessing
Soaking Healing Prayers: Healing and Relief from Fear & Anxiety and Father’s Blessing of Love See: www.davidtensen.com
- Richard Rohr Original Blessing http://www.danwilt.com/original-blessing-with-richard-rohr/
- Trent & Gary Smalley, The Blessing
- Mike Shreve 65 Promises from God for you Child. Koorong
- Dorothy Astoria,The Name Book – Over 10,000 names – their names, origins and spiritual significance. (For blessings on people’s names.)
- Sylvia Gunter & Arthur Burk, Blessing Your Spirit
- Faisal Malick, Positioned to Bless
- Derek Prince, Blessing or Curse You can Choose.
- Felicity Dale, An Army of Ordinary People Koorong: e-book
Teaching on Blessing:
Are you aware of the power of blessing?
To Bless is to:
Honour as holy – to glorify – as in blessing the Lord
Make holy – to sanctify
Invoke divine favour upon others.
Confer well-being, healing, prosperity.
God’s Blessing will:
- Encourage, lift up, instruction, comfort.
- Heal people’s spirit mind, will, emotions, body and heal land etc
- Open people to the Holy Spirit’s leading.
- Release fresh insight, wisdom, authority, power and freedom.
- Clarify identity, purpose and destiny as ‘sons’ of God.
- Lead people to godly relationships, influences, opportunities, provision.
- Enable people to enter God’s kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy. Ro 14:17
- Fill places with God’s presence & fruitfulness.
- Endow – as with talent, gift, calling.
Blessing is impartation…
so before blessing pause to connect with Father’s heart; to discern what the Father wants to release to them in this moment and His will and word for this person.
How do you access Father’s heart as your source for the blessing?….. e.g. thru praise, worship, thanksgiving – listening/spoken prayer/tongues…
Impartation involves release of grace that the other person has to open to receive – so need Spirit led words, timing, space, significance of how it is done.
Before we can overflow God’s blessing: we need to receive our Father’s blessings, because we can only give away what we have received from Him…
You can receive Father’s Blessing now…
Download ( or order CD) Soaking Healing Prayers
1. Healing and Relief from Fear & Anxiety
2. Father’s Blessing of Love
from David Tensen, Australian manager of Elijah House. www.davidtensen.com
We recommend David’s seminar, Restoring the Father’s Blessing which gives us a framework for blessing 3 aspects of a person’s life.
3D Blessing releases God’s spiritual formation of each person’s
- Design: identity (Eph 2:10, Gal 2:20)
- Destiny: life purpose (Isa 55:11, Jer 29:11-14)
- Dominion: sphere of influence (Gen 1:27-30, 2:19, Deut 33:13-16)
Blessing DESIGN & DESTINY:
We all – especially our children – need to be blessed by our Father – and receive His help to know
- Who am I? – addresses a person’s perception of himself (gender etc) – his identity.
- What am I worth? – the value of their life (timing of birth, acceptance at birth etc)
- Why am I here? – a person’s perception of purpose -destiny – function and significance on earth. e.g. What am I supposed to do?
For more on this see: Craig Hill & other resources above.
Seek your Father’s answers to these formative questions (prompted by Graham Cook):
1. How am I known in heaven?
2. Why am I here on earth?
3. What is my life message?
4. Who are my people group?
When we know these answers we can overflow God’s blessing to others in purposeful ways and how when where will get clearer as we simply obey God’s leading.
Here are some more questions you can reflect on. We’d love to hear your responses:
- Are you a son of God filling and overflowing with blessing?
- Do you feel called to pray for a suburb/sphere of influence/people group?
- Have you already begun to pray for your neighbourhood/workplace?
- Are you willing to be listed as a Local House of Prayer in your area?
- Are you blessing people around you?
- Are you blessing what God is doing in your area?
- Do you know the houses of peace in your neighbourhood?
- If we are not doing this – let’s ask the Spirit of God to show us what is stopping us…
- Do you have any questions?
To become an overflow channel of God’s blessing and rule:
- Know you are a priest – called to bless. Num 6:22-27, 1 Peter 2:5,9
- Ask God to help you identify deeply, as one with the people, business, land, neighbourhood, you will bless.
Confess all areas unforgiveness, judgment and offence in your own heart e.g. lack of love for them.
- Ask God to show you what He wants you to repent of – on their behalf – so you (all) are cleansed from past and present sin.
- Confess your sins and break the curses and consequences of rejecting Jesus, shedding innocent blood, immorality, broken covenants. Genesis 26:24, Numbers 16:46-48, Jeremiah 14:7-, Ephesians 6:10-20
- Release God’s blessings – His will, gifts, healing and purposes.
- Blessing individuals, people groups and communities includes: personal identity formation, enabling people know they are ‘sons’ of God and receive our Father’s blessing. It includes honouring fathers and mothers and commissioning and honouring leaders 2 Timothy 2:1-3. It includes blessing your ‘enemies’ Genesis 17:17, Matthew 5:44 and Israel Genesis 12:2-3, Numbers 6:26, Hebrews 8:8-12
- Blessing climate, land, waterways, livestock, crops. Deuteronomy 33:13-16
Receive God’s Blessing through one of our beloved Indigenous Christian leaders to know you are welcome in this land of Australia: Blessing Fathers, Sons & Daughters by Apostle Norman Miller.
Examining the distinction between praying, prophesying and blessing.
Pray is speaking to God. Prophesy and blessing are spoken to a person; people group etc.
Blessing includes naturally worded encouragement or grace, or generic life affirming truth as well as prophetic – future telling revelatory word.
Blessing is a form of prophetic declaration – and so helps us see and hear the Father’s perspective of a person, place and season. We can bless God’s release of what is needed to equip people with the new anointing/ graces that Father wants to equip them with for next season. (e.g. fruit and gifts of the Spirit)
Practice receiving & releasing God’s blessing:
Ask Holy Spirit to give you the words, pictures, Scripture, song that will encourage build up and support each other. Start with brief, natural and simple encouragement.
Bless Your Family
- at key times in life: birth, birthdays, transitions. See Craig Hill’s book , The Power of a Parent’s Blessing.
- by adopting God’s pattern of weekly Sabbath family blessing – and see your parents (Exodus 20:12), extended family, marriage, children, gardens and business flourish. Children grow strongly in gender formation, identity formation, development and relationships – favour with God and man.
Bless your Neighbours, Regions and Nations.
Blessing releases God’s power! Jesus’ kingdom rule is released when, in His name:
- We bless the Lord – through worship, adoration and thanksgiving.
- We declare God’s blessing– voicing our faith in His character, Biblical promises, and leading.
- We speak blessing– natural encouragement within authentic relationships with local people.
- We are a blessing – acting kindly and releasing Jesus’ power for healing, provision etc.
Ffald-y-Brenin has released a copyright free paper on blessing your region called ‘Friday Blessing‘ which is available in our Blessing Pack. In addition permission is given to use this prayer that was repeated on all of the 70 days in each of the places across the United Kingdom where the Olympic torch was carried. See:http://www.houseofglorynetwork.com/uploads/5/8/7/5/5875367/keep_praying_and_bless.pdf
A Daily Prayer of Blessing for each area:
We stand in the mighty name of Jesus and bless you (name of area)
That you might prosper under the mighty hand of God.
We bless you that justice and righteousness might take their proper place within your boundaries.
We bless you that the favour of the Lord might rest upon you and give you peace.
We bless you that the Father’s compassion might fall upon your people.
We bless your poor that they might be lifted up.
We bless you that the knowledge of Jesus might come in amongst you like a flood.
We bless the people of God in (name of area) that they might rise up with servant authority
and become a people of blessing.
We bless you that the joy of the Lord might be your strength. Amen.
From Ffald-y-Brenin. www.ffald-y-brenin.org.
In July 2012 Sue Tinworth had the privilege to spend some days at Ffald-y-Brenin, Wales experiencing God’s blessing, healing and revelation. At the end of this visit we were asked to become their distributors in Australia. Sue was back in Ffald-y-Brenin in August 2013.