TOOL ONE: Healthy Church & Discipleship
Read Acts 2:38, 41-47 as your Biblical model for accountability to healthy church & discipleship.
Once you REPENT & BELIEVE…
- BE BAPTISED: as soon as possible.
- RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT: awe, signs, wonders and power.
- LEADERSHIP: Humbly devote yourself to being discipled by ‘spiritual fathers’; and to serving; and to leadership development and multiplication.
- BIBLE STUDY: Faithfully grow in your obedience to the Word and Spirit’s leading.
- LORD’S SUPPER: ideally daily, as you become One in the covenant in Jesus’ blood.
- PRAY: Pray together regularly and pray for each other to persevere under trials.
- GIVE GENEROUSLY: Humbly share what you have and receive what you need.
- FELLOWSHIP: Meet & eat together regularly in mutual love and devotion.
- WORSHIP: with Praise & Thanksgiving to God.
- GO & GROW: Enjoy favour with all people, share the gospel and disciple new believers in all Jesus commanded!
Repent & Believe – arrow turning.
1. Baptism – waves.
2. Holy Spirit – flame.
3. Leaders – smiley face.
4. Bible – book open.
5. Lord’s Supper – Bread & Goblet.
6. Pray- kneeling figure.
7. Give – $. 8. Fellowship – heart.
9. Worship – Hands raised.
10 Go & Grow – multiplication – hierarchy icon.
Church Health: (last page): http://media.wix.com/ugd/3fe2a5_ee68ddc324f546f8a3b9156796eab9dc.pdf
OTHER SIMPLE TOOLS:
The Four Fields Resources https://noplaceleft.net/four-fields/