Partner with us
Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Ltd objects include the following:
- Enabling Christians to connect and collaborate in prayer and evangelism.
- Partnering with churches, ministries and initiatives to strengthen prayer and evangelism.
- Involving people in prayer communities to overflow blessing – wellbeing, wholeness, meaning and connection in life – to their neighbours, regions and nations.
- Supporting Indigenous people groups and leaders to advance the wellbeing, identity and connection of first peoples – recognising their contribution is essential to the mainstream culture.
- Producing, marketing and distributing – via television, radio, print and digital media – Christian prayer & evangelism resources, including stories of how Jesus has positively transformed people’s lives.
- Releasing creative, spiritual expressions through writing, speaking, photography, film, music, dance, art and design.
Ways you can partner with us:
- Please invite your friends to join you to partner in prayer & evangelism. “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
- Please pray for God’s protection, provision and leading for our team as we call people to pray.
- Please donate to help us to raise and equip followers of Jesus.
There are 5 ways you can partner with us financially:
2. Donate by bank transfer through Australian Christian Media and receive 100% tax deductibility. Their bank account is: Christian Cultural Arts Trust BSB 083166 Account No. 529939202 Please write “For PIPES”.
3. Donate by direct deposit to Partners in Prayer & Evangelism BSB 013403 Account No. 222372221. Donations via Direct Deposit to PIPES are not tax deductible.
5. If you prefer to send a cheque please contact email@example.com. Donations to PIPES by cheque are not tax deductible.
Thank you for partnering with us in prayer & evangelism.
May God’s blessing fill and overflow you,
Sue Tinworth & team