WOW!! Over 7,000 Christians and 130+ churches in God’s manifest presence!
We were warned to pray AFTER this event.
Please pause to pray NOW for protection for the leaders, for true life giving testimonies, and for emergent intent in the hearts of God’s people for unity in the Spirit of Jesus – leading to authentic collaborations as the body of Christ in Melbourne.
Pray towards CHURCH UNITE October 2015!
The church in Melbourne has underwritten the costs so we can all attend free!
Please pray with us for Church Unite – for the church of Jesus Christ to arise as one body in the city of Melbourne and beyond. See Prayer for Church Unite below.
Promotion Resources for Church Unite:
- Promotional 2 sided DL cards are available in packs of 100 -containing basic details of the event.
- In addition there is an A4 flyer more suited to email communication
- You could copy the summary (above under the Church Unite banner) for your newsletters
- A short 1 minute promotional clip is available via Dropbox. Church Unite Promotion Clip (via Dropbox), or we do have a small number of DVD’s available with this clip if you would prefer.
To obtain resources contact: Gina Tickner, Event Manager E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 0402 188 001
Church Unite – giving dignity and honour to all
Prayer & Worship Service
Sunday October 19, 2014 5pm & 8pm
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Church Unite ― giving dignity and honour to all is an opportunity for all Christian faith communities to gather together in prayer and worship to give Jesus His full reward. It will include interactive prayer times as well as engaging worship and meaningful audio-visual presentations. A children’s program is available at the 5pm service.
By joining together at Church Unite we make a declaration that we are one under Jesus and our differences of Christian expression are to be celebrated rather than safeguarded. This will be a defining moment in the spiritual history of our magnificent city and its people.
How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity for there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.” (Psalm 133:1-3)
Church Unite giving dignity and honour to all is an opportunity for all Christian faith communities to gather together in prayer and worship to give Jesus His full reward.Incredible worship will be incorporated with interactive prayer times focusing on three areas:
- Beholding Jesus – giving thanks for who He is and what He has done; God’s covenant with Melbourne – standing on the shoulders of those who have gone before us and thanks for those who follow us;
- Understanding God’s heart for the first peoples of our nation – building bridges together with them for the future of our nation.
- By joining together at Church Unite we make a declaration that we are one under Jesus and our differences of expression are to be celebrated rather than safeguarded. Melbourne needs our unity, our power and our answer – Jesus.
We look forward to joining with you in this defining moment in the spiritual history of our magnificent city and its people.
The Church Unite Team
Please continue to pray this prayer for Church Unite:
Father, as churches standing firm in united spirit and purpose, working side by side and contending with a single heart and mind for the city of Melbourne, we declare and release
– The name of Jesus and the Blood of Jesus to be the covering over the Church Unite Melbourne event
– A stronghold of Your majesty, beauty and glory binding us together
– Your anointing, blessing and favour on all those responsible for pulling the event together
– Your love, peace and protection encompassing and surrounding every individual and all the teams involved
– Wisdom, discernment and understanding around the schemes of the enemy: we choose only to partner with the Holy Spirit in love, humility, honour and unity
– Your Kingdom will come and your desire will be done through Church Unite 2014
– And that the Melbourne Convention Centre will be filled with people from all across Melbourne and from all denominations, celebrating together God’s overwhelming love
In Jesus’ Name
2 Chronicles 7: 14-15
Philemon 1: 27