“Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities.” “no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord.” (Isaiah 54:2-3, 17)
The PIPES: Partners in Prayer & Evangelism (Inc) Board now also supports National Forgiveness Week and Australia Prays as new ministry streams.
- National Forgiveness Week is led in this season by the Holy Spirit through Rob Warren, Sue Tinworth and many prophetic intercessors and leaders from regions across Australia, South Pacific nations and beyond. See More: National Forgiveness Week
- Australia Prays is a new vehicle and the new home for the National Day of Prayer & Fasting team. The Australia Prays executive team is chaired by Commissioner James Condon and includes Wesley Leake, Michael Smith, Rabi Gunaratnam, Pastor Len Rossow, Pastor Ada Boland, Rodney Hall, Kym Farnick, Winnie Teo, Anjali Abbot. See More: Australia Prays
The leaders of the partnering ministries are represented on the PIPES Board.
A new PIPES Board
Some of you may be saying, “There is a PIPES Board?”
The history of PIPES is available at http://partnersinprayer.org.au/acknowledgements/
PIPES grew from a group formed in 2006, came online in 2011 and incorporated in 2016. Since formation, we have drawn your focus to the Living Water, the sound of His Voice and stayed silent about the structure of PIPES. Shofars, trumpets, water and sewerage pipes are after all simply service conduits. Most pipes are hidden in the foundations, walls and ground. (Ephesians 2:19-22)
God formed us as a new wineskin – to be “like Gladwrap” – transparent, flat and able to take the shape required, to give shape, to expand and to seal well. (Luke 5:37-38) The early influencers involved in the formation of PIPES are formally acknowledged here.
In 2022 the PIPES: Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Inc Board is chaired by Sue Tinworth and the directors are David Tinworth, Linda Straw, Ed Straw, Wes Leake, James Condon & Rob Warren.
We, as the PIPES Board, humbly support each other and others, not as a hierarchical structure, but in the natural way body parts serve each other – as Paul said in 1 Corinthians 12. And as Jesus said, by simply loving one another, “so the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” (John 17:23)
We are seeking our Lord’s face and seeking to pray as we are led by the Holy Spirit – as sons and daughters of our Father in heaven, praying what Jesus is praying, saying what our Father is saying and doing what our Father is doing. His Kingdom come, His will done on earth as in heaven.
We are becoming one body in Christ, able to pass through the critical thresholds we are facing as God’s sons and daughters in this era.
See PIPES http://partnersinprayer.org.au/the-love-revival-powerpoint/
Partners in Prayer & Evangelism Ltd objects include the following:
- Enabling Christians to connect and collaborate in prayer and evangelism.
- Partnering with churches, ministries and initiatives to strengthen prayer and evangelism.
- Involving people in prayer communities to overflow blessing – wellbeing, wholeness, meaning and connection in life – to their neighbours, regions and nations.
- Supporting Indigenous people groups and leaders to advance the wellbeing, identity and connection of first peoples – recognising their contribution is essential to the mainstream culture.
- Producing, marketing and distributing – via television, radio, print and digital media – Christian prayer & evangelism resources, including stories of how Jesus has positively transformed people’s lives.
- Releasing creative, spiritual expressions through writing, speaking, photography, film, music, dance, art and design.
PIPES supports partners who are carrying forward aspects of our vision.
1. 40 Stories Project with Warwick Vincent. See More: 40 Stories
2. Indigenous Ministry Links with Carl Musch. See More: Indigenous Ministry Links
3. i4Give with Danny & Leila Abdallah and Jen George. See More: i4Give
4. The Global Harvest with a network of Australian evangelists and disciple makers. See More: The Global Harvest
5. Australia for Jesus with Tony McLennan. See More: Australia for Jesus
6. Blessing with Mike Hey from Adelaide and Roy Godwin from Wales. See More: roygodwin.org
… And many others, including the 9-10,000 ministries, churches, networks, groups, families and individuals partner with us.
Our deep thanks to you…