We declare Victoria is NOT in a STATE of DISASTER and that we have a Redeemer whose Presence is with us to comfort, lead and sanctify us! We have light and hope and living water to release to our neighbours!
This paper includes The Big Picture
and then Four Steps with Working Groups to help us all…
Step into the victory of Jesus’ kingdom
in Victoria and Australia
“… if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
The Big Picture
This is a review of collective prayer for Victoria
During Victoria’s Covid-19 Lockdown we have been bowed low in surrender and our utter abandonment and adoration to our Beloved as He draws us to Himself. I have been deeply grateful to Jesus and our many watchmen for the momentum in gathering as one in deep humility, repentance, clarity to seek God’s face in prayer for Victoria and our nation.
Many are calling the church to arise
- See these Prophetic Words over Melbourne, Victoria & Australia
- Join us in Online Prayer: http://partnersinprayer.org.au/online-prayer/
- Join us to declare by faith these Prophetic Decrees over Victoria: http://partnersinprayer.org.au/decrees-for-victoria-and-melbourne/
Declarations over Victoria:
- We meet weekly to pray for Victoria and declare these decrees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. if you would like to join us 2-4pm Mondays.
- See updated opportunities: http://partnersinprayer.org.au/whats-on/
A Prayer regarding the Premier & Government of Victoria:
“Father God, hallowed be Your Name.
Lord, I ask that Jesus come as my mediator to present my words to You and, where they lack honour to You as You would be honoured, I ask Him to remove these words even before they get to You.
Father God, I choose to enact my will to forgive Daniel Andrews (and his advisors) for his dishonour of us, the people of Victoria. I forgive him for engaging with pride and stubbornness as self-protection, rather than honouring the freedoms, health and wellbeing of the people of Victoria. I also forgive him for the lies he has partnered with and the complicity of his advisors with those falsehoods, and their lack of heeding wisdom and good council. I forgive him for his part in allowing constriction and restriction to rule and reign in Victoria and for his inability and unwillingness to bow his knee and acknowledge You as Sovereign and Lord over the state of Victoria. I forgive him for the destructive impact this is having over the people, particularly of Victoria but also across our entire nation. As I release him from all my judgements and condemnations, I also send back to him all that is his, and take back all that is mine. I bless him and release him to You, Lord God.
I also stand in the gap and ask forgiveness for every way in which we, the people of Victoria, have dishonoured Daniel Andrews and his government. I ask forgiveness for the negative words spoken over and about him, for the name calling and for the mocking. Lord, although many will still continue with this, I ask Your forgiveness, mercy and protection because of their lack of understanding. Father, please forgive us for our weakness and our lack of faith in You as the One in whom all our freedom and wholeness, our shalom rests. Help us to be a people of integrity, and we also pray this for Daniel Andrews and all those in our parliament, that we as a state may experience the depths and widths of Your perfect shalom, that we may live under Your shalom.
In the Name of Jesus, Yeshua Messiah, whose blood is powerful to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Shared by Ruth Embrey
The Walls & Gates of Melbourne
Across October 2020 we have had been given many visions of the Kingdom of God poised to take back the Gates & Walls of Melbourne and Victoria. And we share steps in God’s strategy for how we see Jesus’ reign established in our city. http://partnersinprayer.org.au/the-walls-gates-of-melbourne/
A Review showing the Power of United Prayer against Covid-19:
Look at the relationship between citywide prayer and the dates the Covid-19 curve flattened and fell:
- August 2: Day of Worship, Prayer & Fasting regarding the Pandemic on Saturday August 2, hosted by National Day of Prayer & Fasting in conjunction with a Day of Prayer called by the National Council of Churches, Australia. Over 1000 attended across the 6 hours with maximum 500 during the hour the prayer focused on Victoria. Thank you Ps Hilda Samuel, Bishop Philip Huggins & Warwick Marsh & team.
- August 8: Pray Melbourne for harvest in the midst of Covid held on 8.8.20 by www.harvest.org.au with 600 + attending. The date for this prayer gatherings was chosen in March 2020 on a Holy Spirit leading before Jordan knew we would be in Stage 4 lockdown. Thank you Jordan Mullen.
- August 12: Clarion Collective hosted Leading Victoria to Victory with about 100 leaders attending. Thank you Luke & Sally Van Der Wielen.
- A Victorian Day of Prayer to the Churches Sunday 30 August. Victorian church leaders spoke to the Church via one video that was shown in individual church services before a time of prayer for Victoria in terms of the Covid-19 pandemic. Thank you Bishop Philip Huggins National Council of Churches Australia, Peter McHugh, Stairway Church, Church Unite & Kingdom Conversations & Movement Day, & Ian Smith Victorian Council of Churches. This was coincidentally held on Melbourne Day which marks the founding of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia, on 30 August 1835 – a day that changed the lives of First nation peoples forever.
- Our PIPES team lead a day of Repentance and Prayer for Victoria on 1st September after 21 days of deep discernment and prayer and specific preparation for 21 days until a day of repentance with representatives from the 79 municipalities of Victoria. This led to identification of 40 Decrees for Victoria and Melbourne.
- This repentance and alignment led into national and global preparations for Rosh Hashan on 19 September.
- 10 Days of Awe -which in 2020 had key global expressions leading up to Yom Kippur. https://www.10days.net/10-days-2020-vision
- The Day of Atonement: Yom Kippur 28 September. In 2020 there was Global Repentance & Prayer across the body of Christ
See: The International Return 28 September https://www.thereturn.org/international/ Yom Kippur Worship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4caTJhxZIQc&ab_channel=AziSchwartz
- Australia’s National Solemn Assembly 26 – 27 September 2020 was led by Ps Peter Walker and other Indigenous Christian leaders to align with Yom Kippur – and focussed on repentance for “For the Healing of the Land.”
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
We thank the National Council of Churches Australia and the National Day of Prayer & Fasting and other groups who helped facilitate the National Solemn Assembly on behalf of the First Nation People.
This was 12 hours each day with around 4-5000 on Zoom and another 100 or so on Youtube.
- Harvest held public prayer for Victoria on 10 October
- Clarion Collective held prayer for Victoria on 14 October – reviewing prophetic words. http://partnersinprayer.org.au/prophetic-words-over-melbourne-victoria-australia/
This is a review of the steps we have taken:
Step into the victory of Jesus’ kingdom
in Victoria and Australia
Step One: God is inviting us to bow low in His Holy presence, in humble consecration and adorational worship.
When we bow and turn to seek our Beloved’s face, we intimately hear what He is saying and enter as one into the glory of His will, His kingdom come on earth. Everything about who we are and what we do flows from this. Our Lord’s holy presence, revelation, glory and power flow through humility, honour and holiness. Our Father’s kingdom is a relational family based on humble, honouring, holy sonship as Jesus, the Son of God and Son of man showed us. (John 5:30 8:28)
“Forever I will lift up my soul into your presence, Lord. 2 Be there for me, God, for I keep trusting in you.4 Lord, direct me throughout my journey so I can experience your plans for my life. Reveal the life-paths that are pleasing to you. 5 Escort me along the way; take me by the hand and teach me. For you are the God of my increasing salvation; I have wrapped my heart into yours!
7Forgive my failures as a young man, and overlook the sins of my immaturity. Give me grace, Lord! Always look at me through your eyes of love—your forgiving eyes of mercy and compassion. When you think of me, see me as one you love and care for. How good you are to me!
8 When people turn to you, they discover how easy you are to please—so faithful and true! Joyfully you teach them the proper path, even when they go astray. 9 Keep showing the humble your path, and lead them into the best decision. Bring revelation-light that trains them in the truth. 10 All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful for those who follow the ways of his covenant. 11 For the honor of your name, Lord, never count my sins, and forgive them all— lift their burden off of my life! 12 Who are they that live in the holy fear of God? You will show them the right path to take. 13 Then prosperity and favor will be their portion, and their descendants will inherit all that is good.
14 There’s a private place reserved for the lovers of God, where they sit near him and receive the revelation-secrets of his promises. 15 Rescue me, Lord, for you’re my only hero.” Psalm 25: 1-15
- Prayer Point: Will you pause often each day and open your heart to be filled with God’s peace & perspective? Will you choose to trust? God’s presence is with you in the dark in this tunnel. The truth is, there is light and life abundant on the other side and you will get there one step at a time. You may like to pray, “Jesus, you promised you will never leave me or forsake me. Please reveal yourself to me and comfort me and walk with me. I choose to focus my spirit on You and open my heart to You. Please fill me with your presence and your peace. Open my ears to hear your voice inside me and my eyes to see what you are doing all around me.”
- Prayer Point: Will you turn your face to God’s face to receive the blessing of your Heavenly Father’s favour and protection?
“The Lord bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His Face toward you, and give you peace.
Do you agree? Say, Amen, Amen, Amen
May His favor be upon you and a thousand generations of your family and your children and their children, and their children.
Do you agree? Say, Amen, Amen, Amen.” (Numbers 6:22-27)
‘The Blessing” is a song written in March 2020. During the Coronavirus pandemic ‘The Blessing’ has swept the globe – releasing the blessing of our Father’s tender love. You may like to pause now rest in God’s blessing. In this version 100 churches as one family sing Father’s a blessing over their city in many languages during Covid, amidst the rage of fear and frustration against injustice.
There are more worship music resources at the end of this post.
- Prayer Point: Will you Bow Low in His Presence?
We spent July bowed low in 24/7 worship and this remains our posture as a national family of watchmen. From 21st August – 29 September we are in 40 Days Lifting our eyes to Jesus’ face. We meet online in Spirit led worship, discernment & prayer from Mondays-Saturdays in the early mornings and evenings and Tues, Wed, Thurs afternoons. If you would like to spend time worshipping, resting and seeing victory in God’s presence with us – there is more information at Prayer Call. Email for Zoom room: email@example.com
“Then he brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple, and I looked, and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple of the Lord. And I fell on my face. And the Lord said to me, “Son of man, mark well, see with your eyes, and hear with your ears all that I shall tell you…” Ezekial 44:4
Step Two: Conviction to bow low in repentance before God and to confess our sins to others so our land of Victoria is healed.
“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
- Prayer Point: Will you repent of Victoria’s sins and forgive us for how our sins have impacted your region? This is expressed in this letter from Victoria in her time of crisis. This is a collaborative letter repenting from our pride, written to the other states and territories of Australia. Flinder Hiew initiated this letter.
- Prayer Point: Would you commit to deal with every issue that the enemy is using to divide us as the Body of Christ – all our right to be hurt, offended, angry, zealous and withdrawn – so we can stand as One Church in Victoria and Australia in the Lordship of Jesus Christ?
“We have an urgent reason to stand before God to pray as He leads, concerning the pandemic in our nation and earth.” 1 Corinthians 6:17
Step Three: Hearing and Releasing God’s call to Victoria & Australia
“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” Psalm 119:105
In June 2020 we formed a new team to Pray for Victoria. We share God’s revelations to inform our prayer and understanding of God’s leading. We are forming working groups to steward our obedience to the breadth of things that we have been shown. The convictions and strategies we are discerning are being written into public documents.
These are prayer points expressed as blessings and declarations:
- Prayer Point: Will you join us in proclaiming A Blessing for Victoria? This blessing names root sins that God has exposed. When we turn from our wicked ways to seek God’s face, we find His forgiveness, and the favour and protection of His Blessing. Psalm 28:6-9 TPT
- Prayer Point: Will you to declare: Pray for Victoria: Declarations During CoronaVirus? Please read the Declarations for Victoria and pray into how we are to walk these out with Jesus. We welcome your prayers for these points and your input. You may choose to gather others to join you in declaring the bold portions aloud. This draft is being reviewed by the key people groups.
- Prayer Point: Will you decree by faith these Prophetic Declarations over Victoria? http://partnersinprayer.org.au/decrees-for-victoria-and-melbourne/
Step Four: Seeking God’s strategy for each step toward Victoria being rebuilt on Christ – our sure foundation.
““We have made a covenant with death, and with Sheol we have an agreement, when the overwhelming whip passes through it will not come to us, for we have made lies our refuge, and in falsehood we have taken shelter”; therefore thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I am the one who has laid as a foundation in Zion, a stone, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, of a sure foundation: ‘Whoever believes will not be in haste.’ And I will make justice the line, and righteousness the plumb line…” Isaiah 28:15-17
Six Working Groups:
- Prayer Point: Please pray for us and join us in discerning our steps of obedience to re-establish Victoria’s foundations on kingdom values and relationship. The Pray for Victoria team will form into working groups. Please put your hand up if you sense God’s invitation to assist.
1.Working Group: Discerning What God is Saying to Victoria.
Meeting on Fridays: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Step One Declaration Items 1-6
- Prayer Point: Please welcome the sovereignty of Jesus in Victoria.
Assurance of Breakthrough & Authority for Victory
“The very areas where the enemy thought he had the GREATEST HIDDEN GROUND in the lives of believers (some of these hidden areas have been there for generations), he is being exposed by the Lord, and ROOTED OUT BY THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! The enemy is being DRIVEN OUT of your heart and soul and the LAND God has given you.The season of VICTORY and BREAKTHROUGH is here, and the threshold we are crossing over is one of FIRE, but as we go through holding to Jesus, drawing closer to Him, feasting on His Word, and REHEARSING OUR RHEMA, we are walking through an open door into greater FREEDOM, FAVOUR, PROMOTION, INCREASE and FRUITFULNESS.
This is a season of incredible open doors, creative miracles, invitations into deeper encounters with Jesus, bringing to life new levels of intimacy with Him. An increase of sight, wisdom, discernment and clarity. This IS your season of victory and you are moving INTO IT!!! Don’t stop now, the TRUTH is being told to expose all the lies and assaults of the enemy in your life, heart and soul and you will move forward STRONG and FREE!”
Lana Vawser https://lanavawser.com/2017/02/25/i-am-seeing-44-and-444-everywhere-the-spies-are-being-rooted-out-of-your-land/
Prophetic meaning of 444 from Jodie Hughes http://www.pouritout.org/what-does-1111-2222-911-and-other-numbers-mean
Words of assurance of the significance of the times from Linda, Karen & Phyllis. Sue: Axe exposing serpent (Jeremiah 46:22)
Words from Rebekah, Jacqueline & Lesley revealed God’s gracious invitations in how we can pray: with an attitude of rest rather than sweat; letting God cleanse and polish the breastplate (ephod) gemstones of our discernment and communications with God. Rebekah, Jacqueline, Lesley
- Invitation: Would you like to get updates on prophetic words for Victoria and Australia? This group will compile relevant prophetic words:
2. Working Group: Praying Continuously
Step One & Declaration Items 1-10,16
Following our month of 24/7 worship we are called to pray aloud in the Spirit day and night:
“Take the mighty razor-sharp Spirit- sword of the spoken Word of God. Pray passionately in the Spirit, as you constantly intercede with every form of prayer at all times. Pray the blessings of God upon all his believers.” Ephesians 6:17-18
- Prayer Point: Will you pray in the Spirit as He leads you, speaking aloud the Word of God? May it prepare our mouths to testify about God’s goodness to our neighbours.
We long to offer God our day and night adoration and attention to hear what He is saying to us and to agree with His will and His Kingdom on earth.
“No one lights a lamp and then hides it, covering it over or putting it where its light won’t be seen. No, the lamp is placed on a lampstand so others are able to benefit from its brightness. Because this revelation lamp now shines within you, nothing will be hidden from you—it will all be revealed. Every secret of the kingdom will be unveiled and out in the open, made known by the revelation-light. So pay careful attention to your hearts as you hear my teaching, for to those who have open hearts, even more revelation will be given to them until it overflows. And for those who do not listen with open hearts, what little light they imagine to have will be taken away.” John 8:16-18
This is not about striving to set up 24/7 – although God will lead us there His way. We see our continuous prayer like face to face intimate whispers in the bridegroom’s ear. It will take the forms of adoration, worship expressed through word, music, dance & arts, discernment, agreement, declaration and blessing.
- Prayer Point: Will you prepare for God’s Call to be part of 24/7 Prayer & Worship Over our Regions?
- Prayer Point: Will you pray for and support the 24/7 South Pacific House of Prayer at Langley Hall in Bendigo. Declaration Items 5, 8 & 16
$2m funding due by the beginning of October 2020. www.ahopfan.com
- Prayer Point: We welcome your prayers for National and State governments in their management of Covid-19 and related issues. Please als0 pray for Victorian ministry & business leaders to gather to pray and release words of comfort to the State and an invitation to the Melbourne church to pray as one. Pray also for the Church to have clear discernment of God’s leading during Covid restrictions and the wineskin transition.
Context of These Times: The call to gather and pray and speak to the Church is specific to circumstances arising from Covidvirus and the State of Disaster Stage 4 Lockdown in Melbourne and Stage 3 Lockdown in rural Victoria.
Covid has accelerated and globalised fairly simultaneously some of these changes that we sense arise from the broader context and imperative of God’s timing and purpose. Our Father desires that none should perish and that all should know Him. (Matthew 18:14, Hebrews 8:11)
We have entered a new global season of God and this has become increasingly evident from October 2019, through Pentecost and Passover 2020. http://partnersinprayer.org.au/gods-surprising-strategy-against-corona-virus-etc/
Entry into this Kingdom realm is through spiritual formation as it has always been. God is exposing what is not of Him and removing blockages in us, in His church, in our government and social structures and in the spiritual eyes and hearts of the people – so they, our neighbours, might know Him. This is all preparation of Jesus’ harvest workers and His harvest.
The Kingdom of heaven is becoming increasingly manifest on earth through supernatural encounters, visions, dreams, healings, angelic activity and salvations. We see new maturity, devotion, flexibility and growth in the people of God and will see these changes reflected in the church as we know it, as the people of God are formed by His Spirit as a new wineskin.
All the functions of leadership are needed to equip the body for this transition – apostolic, prophetic, shepherding, teaching and evangelistic functions. I use the term shepherding to reflect the Biblical intent and a new reality that “pastors” can no longer corral the people in buildings and programs. Pastors need support in their challenging transition so they can hear and align with God’s call and grace to be shepherds – drovers – who guide and protect the flock as they move.
3. Working Group: Prayer for Victoria
Step Four & Declaration Items 1-11, 15, 17-20
A group is preparing a case concerning Melbourne & Victoria to be brought before God in the courts of heaven.
- Prayer Point: Please cover the team for God to lead and shield them.
- Invitation: If you sense a call to contribute to gathering data, history of sin and revival, missionaries, prophetic words please indicate your interest.
We found Spirit filled representatives from every municipality of Victoria to join us in a special time of prayer on 1st September 2020 but welcome you to stand in the gap for your assigned territory and join us weekly for encouragement and focus in this ongoing work. email@example.com
| Ararat Rural City Council
Banyule City Council
|Bass Coast Shire Council|
|Baw Baw Shire Council|
|Bayside City Council|
|Benalla Rural City Council|
|Boroondara City Council|
|Borough of Queenscliffe|
|Brimbank City Council|
|Buloke Shire Council|
|Campaspe Shire Council|
|Cardinia Shire Council|
|Casey City Council|
|Central Goldfields Shire Council|
|Colac Otway Shire Council|
|Corangamite Shire Council|
|Darebin City Council|
|East Gippsland Shire Council|
|Frankston City Council|
|Gannawarra Shire Council|
|Glen Eira City Council|
|Glenelg Shire Council|
|Golden Plains Shire Council|
|Greater Bendigo City Council|
|Greater Dandenong City Council|
|Greater Geelong City Council|
|Greater Shepparton City Council|
|Hepburn Shire Council|
|Hindmarsh Shire Council|
|Hobsons Bay City Council|
|Horsham Rural City Council|
|Hume City Council|
|Indigo Shire Council|
|Kingston City Council|
|Knox City Council|
|Latrobe City Council|
|Loddon Shire Council|
|Macedon Ranges Shire Council|
|Manningham City Council|
|Mansfield Shire Council|
|Maribyrnong City Council|
|Maroondah City Council|
|Melbourne City Council|
|Melton City Council|
|Mildura Rural City Council|
|Mitchell Shire Council|
|Moira Shire Council|
|Monash City Council|
|Moonee Valley City Council|
|Moorabool Shire Council|
|Moreland City Council|
|Mornington Peninsula Shire Council|
|Mount Alexander Shire Council|
|Moyne Shire Council|
|Murrindindi Shire Council|
|Nillumbik Shire Council|
|Northern Grampians Shire Council|
|Port Phillip City Council|
|Pyrenees Shire Council|
|South Gippsland Shire Council|
|Southern Grampians Shire Council|
|Stonnington City Council|
|Strathbogie Shire Council|
|Surf Coast Shire Council|
|Swan Hill Rural City Council|
|Towong Shire Council|
|Wangaratta Rural City Council|
|Warrnambool City Council|
|Wellington Shire Council|
|West Wimmera Shire Council|
|Whitehorse City Council|
|Whittlesea City Council|
|Wodonga City Council|
|Wyndham City Council|
|Yarra City Council|
|Yarra Ranges Shire Council|
|Yarriambiack Shire Council|
4. Working Groups: Spirit Led Local Assignment with colleagues.
Declaration Items 1,2,6,9-11
“Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do super abundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21 AMP
Victoria is currently divided in locked down by a Belt of Steel but we are declaring Zechariah 2:5 – that the Lord is the glory in our midst and He has built a wall of fire around us to protect and provide for our city as He grows us!
Zechariah 2:1-5 “And I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, a man with a measuring line in his hand! 2 Then I said, “Where are you going?” And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its width and what is its length.” 3 And behold, the angel who talked with me came forward, and another angel came forward to meet him 4 and said to him, “Run, say to that young man, ‘Jerusalem shall be inhabited as villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and livestock in it. 5 And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the Lord, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”
Watchmen are being called to go to the border of Belt of Steel (government control between Melbourne and regional Victoria) (physically or via maps) to pray in agreement with a Wall of Fire – Jesus’ consuming fire to bring down authorities that are not of God.
Colossians 2:15 “Then Jesus made a public spectacle of all the powers and principalities of darkness, stripping away from them every weapon and all their spiritual authority and power[a] to accuse us. And by the power of the cross, Jesus led them around as prisoners in a procession of triumph. He was not their prisoner; they were his!
Wall of Fire by David Wilkerson
We agree with Jesus rebuilding His Kingdom in our regions – and welcome His presence in us as His temple, and His reign in our nation. (Isaiah 61:1-5)
“It’s Time to Rebuild the Ruins!
Prayer Point: Please cover the teams for God to lead and shield them.
5. Working Group: Truth & Reconciliation between People Groups
Step Three & Declaration Items 3, 12-15
A working group will continue to discern God’s healing of a root that has had bad fruit since settlement in this land. It concerns brokenness in relationships between three groups: descendants 0f First Peoples, descendants of the Early English/European Settlers, and descendants of the First Chinese Settlers along with subsequent Immigrant & Refugee people groups. Through the words spoken by these people groups to each other, many of us have believed the lies of the accuser that we are not wanted and that we do not belong. Our Father wants to heal our identity and relationships between these people groups/cultures and establish His sure foundation. It contain strategies that challenge us to undertake a truth and reconciliation process as God leads us, personally and as people groups.
- Prayer Point: Please pray for these people groups to receive the revelation and healing and reconciliation of Father God.
- Prayer Point: Will you turn to the people you know who are from other people groups, and put in the time to listen to their defining experiences, to empathise, to value their contribution?
- Prayer Point: Will we love our neighbours – as Jesus asked us to?
6. Working Group: An Army Arising in Local Neighbourhoods, Light in Darkness, Praying for Harvest Workers and Worshipping in the Streets.
Declaration Items 17-20
- Prayer Point: Please pray for the harvest workers – that they will hear when and where the Lord sends and obey. May the roads they ‘run’ on have all potholes filled in and all distracting roads closed, so they go directly to divine encounters with the souls that God has prepared to hear the gospel and be saved.
- Invitation: Will you read this call from God to be An Army Rising: A 2020 Move of God in Your Neighbourhood? This simple God given strategy way will even work during lockdown!
- Prayer Point: Please cover the team for God to lead and shield them.
- Invitation: Will you arise and pray for others to arise as God’s army to be light in darkness in your sphere of influence? We are God’s local ekklesia, praying in 2s and 3s, worshipping on the streets of our neighbourhoods to see the love of God shift the atmosphere.
Bill Johnson has just released two astonishing messages on our governmental responsibility as God’s ekklesia – 2 or 3 neighbours discerning God’s will and praying in agreement. (Matthew 18:18-20)
You can register your local group at Be Ekklesia Everywhere.
Step Four: Praying Together for Victoria and Australia during Covid-19 Restrictions
- Join us in Online Prayer: http://partnersinprayer.org.au/online-prayer/
- Join us to decree by faith these Prophetic Declarations over Victoria: http://partnersinprayer.org.au/decrees-for-victoria-and-melbourne/
- See updated local, national and global opportunities to pray together: http://partnersinprayer.org.au/whats-on/
Resources for Rest , Assurance and Thankfulness: