We are in a STATE of DISASTER.
Do you hear God’s call to pray continuously? Will you partner in 24/7 Prayer?
God is not calling anyone to strive or take on a burden. But some of you may be hearing the Holy Spirit’s invitation to bow low in God’s presence, in humble consecration and adorational worship – in order to intimately hear and agree with the Word of the Lord, and proclaim it on earth as in heaven.
“Take the mighty razor-sharp Spirit- sword of the spoken Word of God. Pray passionately in the Spirit, as you constantly intercede with every form of prayer at all times. Pray the blessings of God upon all his believers.”
Are you called to help coordinate prayer in your local area? We need coordinators in local areas to coordinate their part in a prayer roster. You can do this in your municipality anywhere across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are some of the ways we can agree to see the victory of Jesus’ kingdom in Victoria.
These are some ways you can pray with us for Victoria:
- Please read this letter from Victoria in her time of crisis. This is a collaborative letter of repentance from our pride, written to the other states and territories of Australia. (I am not the author of this letter.)
- Please join us in proclaiming A Blessing for Victoria. This blessing names root sins that God has exposed. When we turn from our wicked ways to seek God’s face, we find His forgiveness, and the favour and protection of His Blessing. Psalm 28:6-9 TPT
- Please join us to Pray for Victoria: Declarations During CoronaVirus These contain the three clear strategies we have been given so far.
- If you would like to join the Prayer Call watchmen from around Australia in worship & prayer from Mondays-Saturdays, please email me for Zoom contact. email@example.com We held a season called, We Bow Low in His Presence 24/7 worship through July which has marked us forever.
- If you would like to join a national team who Pray for Victoria Mondays 2-4pm AEST, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom Link. Please send your mobile number if you would like to be added to a WhatsApp group where we share God’s revelations to inform our prayer and understanding of God’s leading. We will summarise some of these themes below.
- Please pray for us and join us in steps of obedience to re-establish Victoria’s foundations on kingdom values and relationship. These are described in teh Declarations One core aspect that the Holy Spirit has exposed is a root that has led to bad fruit since settlement in this land. It concerns brokenness in relationships between first Peoples, First Settlers, First Chinese Settlers and subsequent Immigrant & Refugee people groups. This has led many of us to believe the lies of the accuser that we are not wanted and that we do not belong. Our Father wants to heal our identity and relationships between these people groups/cultures and establish His sure foundation. Will we turn to the people we know who are from other people groups, and put in the time to listen to their defining experiences, to empathise, to value their contribution? Will we love our neighbours – as Jesus asked us to? We wait on God’s strategy steps in terms of corporate acts and free each to their part.
- I have seen God axing an evil root – likely stronghold of dragon. Jeremiah 46:22
- We hear God’s call to arise as an army to be light in darkness – God’s local ekklesia, praying in 2s and 3s, worshipping on the streets of our neighbourhoods to see the love of God shift the atmosphere. We are to pray for the harvest workers and the souls who will hear the gospel and be saved. See:
AN ARMY ARISING: A 2020 MOVE OF GOD IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
Going forward after our month of continuous worship:
- Some of us will now enter a phase of praying continuously in the Spirit, speaking aloud as in Ephesians 6:17-18 TPT And take the mighty razor-sharp Spirit-sword of the spoken Word of God. Pray passionately in the Spirit, as you constantly intercede with every form of prayer at all times. Pray the blessings of God upon all his believers.
There have been a series of Words released in July that have confirmed our discernment of God’s call to Victoria.
- Please commit to deal with every issue that the enemy is using to divide us – all our right to be hurt, offended, angry, zealous and withdrawn – so we can stand as One Church in Victoria and Australia in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:17 We have an urgent reason to stand before God to pray as He leads, concerning the pandemic in our nation and earth.
- Please join the National Day of Worship, Prayer & Fasting on 2 August 2020.A special Day of Prayer regarding the Pandemic has been called by The National Council of Churches in Australia and supported by NDOPF, PIPES and others. Churches are invited to participate and we will host some online times of Worship & Prayer on this day. [More details to come]
We quote the NCCCA invitation: “It is comforting when we know we are all praying together to our Saviour. From our various traditions, there are prayer resources, ancient and contemporary, which we have been offering already.Here is a prayer that might be helpful on Sunday August 2, 2020:“Gracious God, trusting in your providence and presence, we bring our prayer for an end to this pandemic. We pray for your strengthening of all those committed to offering costly leadership during this crisis. We pray for all who are ill. We pray for those anxious about getting ill. We pray for those full of grief. We remember those who have died. Aware of our fragility, we pray for your grace to sustain us as we do what we can to end this pandemic. Your compassionate, peaceful and creative response to many crises is our model, including in our Sunday Gospel (Mt . 14: 13-21). As we worship in resurrection faith on Sunday August 2, we offer our heartfelt prayer in your Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN.”
Bishop Philip Huggins, President & Elizabeth Stone, General Secretary.
National Day of Worship, Prayer & Fasting Sunday 2 August https://www.nationaldayofprayer.org.au/events/pandemic-prayer/